How come I can’t show photographic proof of someone harassing me on Xbox so I can report them

Discus and support How come I can’t show photographic proof of someone harassing me on Xbox so I can report them in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got suspended for exposing a guy for being homophobic and being weird to a minor (me). I called him homophobic and now I get suspended? He made many... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JamellUE, Oct 14, 2023.

1. JamellUE
    JamellUE Guest

How come I can’t show photographic proof of someone harassing me on Xbox so I can report them

I got suspended for exposing a guy for being homophobic and being weird to a minor (me). I called him homophobic and now I get suspended? He made many homophobic marks towards the lgbtq+ community and I report the message for hate speech and Xbox tells me they couldn’t take action on my report. I guess being homophobic isn’t a violation.That’s why I should be able to email a support team and show them the messages.

:)

JamellUE, Oct 14, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

If you REPORT it gets queued and they pull server data which can't be manipulated
  3. JamellUE Win User

Ok yeah photos can be manipulated, but if I take a picture of the chat Xbox should be able to see the actual chat and see if I lied or not.And being homophobic isn’t breaking the rules and it’s not considered hate speech? oh ok. I got banned for exposing him on his actions and I got flagged for the words I used , but there was no cussing.Also what does your last sentence mean?” Between them and pet”
  4. ngocphi Win User

You dont

You just use the chat tools

Photos can be manipulated

What he says has no bearing on your enforcement it is your actions that result in your suspension

Don't retaliate block ignore and report that's all you are allowed to do

The enforcement team takes network data unless.ita in-game chat which you need to.use in-game reporting tools to.the developers.and enforcement team

It.doesn't matter who starts a fight

Anyone who breaks the rules will be punished if reported

And no you don't get any results of your reports as it's between them.and pet
  5. Deimatos Win User

LET'S DISCUSS GRIEFING!

For me it depends on how they are going about it and if the game its happening in has an option to report other people typically if its messaging through xbox i report it to them if it happens in game ill report them through the game if thats and option
    but really it comes down to reporting them if you can explain in the report what was going on then if they continue to try and harass i just block them on xbox to stop being paired with them
  6. RichardHalverson Win User

Xbox took the side of a pedophile harassing me.

Are you saying that when children are harassed while using your products, the best solution is to ignore it? When a person is making multiple xbox accounts just to spam and harasss you, eventually just “blocking and reporting them” doesn’t do it anymore. Not to mention that you can’t just report someone for harassment. People can be so persistent with this stuff that after awhile the only solution, based on yours, is to just not use your xbox anymore.

The developer of the game has nothing to do with it. It is simply xbox failing to ban pedophiles, and then now protecting them.

In this case, when I am the victim of harassment, why am I communication banned for saying “okay pedophile” but he isn’t for calling me slurs and names that are very sexual. Is xbox just openly permitting adults preying on children?
Thema:

1. How come I can’t show photographic proof of someone harassing me on Xbox so I can report them - Similar Threads - can’t show photographic

2. I can’t get the “invite to game tab to show up”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t get the “invite to game tab to show up”: I have a Xbox s series brand new. Can’t get “invite to game” tab to pop up. Only invite to party. Went through all settings and couldn’t find anything that was restricted....
  3. After logging out of my minecraft world, it shows an error, “we can’t save more data for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After logging out of my minecraft world, it shows an error, “we can’t save more data for...: the issue is i have over 150gb of free storage left, so i do not understand how it is out of room. The world is 650mb so a fairly large world but has not been able to save/sync for almost 2 weeks...
  4. I can’t sell my MLB the show player in 23 even after I unsquadded from every lineup...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t sell my MLB the show player in 23 even after I unsquadded from every lineup...: I removed them from every line up possible and it still wont sell 6b222db0-2497-4af9-8e35-ca8144b887a3
  5. My Xbox shows that I’m in a game that I don’t have installed. Can’t get it to show that I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox shows that I’m in a game that I don’t have installed. Can’t get it to show that I...: How do I fix when my account shows I’m in a game that’s not installed? 16d22e20-3940-423e-ae67-967b75cd0161
  6. I can’t go to Hogwarts legacy Deluxe Edition, and it also doesn’t show up in my ready to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t go to Hogwarts legacy Deluxe Edition, and it also doesn’t show up in my ready to...: As the question states I am unable to download or even see it in my Raid to install what can I do? I split $86 on this game. a6084da3-ec58-4f31-89ba-19c7ab74f3e7
  7. I have proof of someone sending me over 100+party invites and I can’t show them that proof....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have proof of someone sending me over 100+party invites and I can’t show them that proof....: I have 6 pics of this player sending the invites and I wanted to show them to them b96d9270-0740-44e2-b325-8b291270c28e
  8. Can’t access auto show in Forza Horizon 4 for PV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t access auto show in Forza Horizon 4 for PV: Hello, I’ve been playing Forza Horizon 4 for hours, checked my privacy settings in Xbox, logged out and back in and everything I can seem to find online about how to fix this issue, but the...
  9. Series S can’t update and won’t show any Wifi networks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S can’t update and won’t show any Wifi networks.: Plugged in my Series S for the first time in about a month. It wouldn’t show any wifi networks. One of the solutions I found online was the factory reset the xbox. I factory reset and chose to...
  10. I’m having trouble even getting the mic to show up on rust and can’t get a quick chat thing...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having trouble even getting the mic to show up on rust and can’t get a quick chat thing...: I’m having trouble even getting the mic to show up on rust and can’t get a quick chat thing to work either. help submitted by /u/qasewrc [link] [comments]