How come I can't customize my profile due to an suspension that has already ended?

Discus and support How come I can't customize my profile due to an suspension that has already ended? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My suspension was only for 2 days and had already ended last week but I still am unable to change my profile at all like my bio, profile picture, nor... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kimberly Tran1, Nov 13, 2023.

1. How come I can't customize my profile due to an suspension that has already ended?

My suspension was only for 2 days and had already ended last week but I still am unable to change my profile at all like my bio, profile picture, nor can I even chat in game because of it even though it was already over.

:)

Kimberly Tran1, Nov 13, 2023
  2. Kimberly Tran1 Win User

How come I can't customize my profile due to an suspension that has already ended?

I have tried on my pc and on mobile and they don't work.
  3. bralmo13 Win User

Hello Kimberly T, my name is Brett. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

Sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Have you tried changing this information on another device rather than on your console, and were you able to update this information, or is it still inaccessible from another device as well?
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

5. Daft Badger Win User

XI SiMs/enforcement

Suspensions end at the same time they were issued.

For example if the suspension was issued at 2:30pm then it will end at 2:30pm on the date the suspension is due to end.
  6. Flymonkey102 Win User

Suspension has not ended???

I believe the first two messages will help you as that's usually all it takes. I will say sometimes other infractions can show up delayed and stack on your suspension.
Thema:

1. How come I can't customize my profile due to an suspension that has already ended? - Similar Threads - can't customize profile

2. Can't upload custom image to my XBOX profile on my pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't upload custom image to my XBOX profile on my pc: Does anybody know how to upload a custom image to my Xbox profile using a PC? I can only do it using the app on my iPad. But not on the PC, which is total nonsense to me. Or is Microsoft taking...
  3. I can't choose a custom gamer picture even though I'm on a 18+ acount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't choose a custom gamer picture even though I'm on a 18+ acount: It says you are not old enough when I want to choose I custom gamer pic c8a3add6-16b1-4458-b185-42d388e29288
  4. I can't set my Xbox avatar pic to a new custom one

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't set my Xbox avatar pic to a new custom one: I can't set my Xbox avatar pic to a new custom one now, in the app it tells me it will be auto uploaded after passing the scan but it has not and I've tried changing 3 times a minimum...
  5. Can you morons fix the stupid pins customization on xbox it's freaking terrible I can't get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you morons fix the stupid pins customization on xbox it's freaking terrible I can't get...: Can you morons fix the stupid pins customization on xbox it's freaking terrible I can't get anything where I want it I gave up and just deleted all my pins smfh 74725fa3-9bfa-4cf4-8010-d96d796ee9fd
  6. I can't upload a custom profile picture on the Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't upload a custom profile picture on the Xbox app.: I changed my profile picture to one of the given ones on accident and when I tried to change it back to the one I was originally using it won't go through. I tried this about a month or two ago so...
  7. How to get in touch via call with any xbox customer service!! I can't replace my broken...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get in touch via call with any xbox customer service!! I can't replace my broken...: How to get in touch via call with any xbox customer service!! I can't replace my broken xbox controller its very hard and confusing I am in Saudi Arabia I bought my console from Jarir and they...
  8. Now Access to feature blocked Can't images so tried "Custom images are only available for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Now Access to feature blocked Can't images so tried "Custom images are only available for...: Can't send images is "Access to feature blocked" :( [img] 0dc526b0-29ab-4b27-94d1-4de9f1429757
  9. Can't featured images "Custom images are only available for adult accounts." In Xbox App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't featured images "Custom images are only available for adult accounts." In Xbox App: What available adult accounts [img] But can't send pic "Access to feature blocked" [img] ae2f5d9a-ba9e-4e1a-8edf-6d86b4120af6
  10. I can't see mine or my friends' custom skins in Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't see mine or my friends' custom skins in Minecraft Bedrock: I can see my skin when I press escape and it pops up on the right, but ingame, I can't see my skin with F5, or my friends' custom skins as well, while they can see mine. I even unchecked "Only...