How can you tell if you own a game that's currently on gamepass or just a trial?

Discus and support How can you tell if you own a game that's currently on gamepass or just a trial? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I purchased all the DLC for Wolfenstein 2 instead of buying the version of the game that came with all the DLC because the xbox store told me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jon.Bell, Aug 18, 2021.

1. Jon.Bell
    Jon.Bell Guest

How can you tell if you own a game that's currently on gamepass or just a trial?

Recently I purchased all the DLC for Wolfenstein 2 instead of buying the version of the game that came with all the DLC because the xbox store told me I already owned the base game. When Xbox had that gamepass issue earlier and was unable to play gamepass games for a bit, I noticed that I didn't own the game. I only owned the trial. I've got well over 300 games including gamepass downloads, and I'm wondering if this is the case for any other games I've bought only DLC for since the xbox store told me I already "own" this title but in fact only own the trial version. How can I tell if the game I own is the full version or just the trial if it's currently offered with gamepass or is in my "ready to install" list of games I "own."

:)

Jon.Bell, Aug 18, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: