How can you permit Destny 2 to have such poor servers and use your platform...I m a player...

Discus and support How can you permit Destny 2 to have such poor servers and use your platform...I m a player... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The question is in the title... 81af0814-cf8e-4e08-9e3f-200a04c12721 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DAVE DIGGER, May 12, 2021.

1. DAVE DIGGER
    DAVE DIGGER Guest

How can you permit Destny 2 to have such poor servers and use your platform...I m a player...

The question is in the title...

:)

DAVE DIGGER, May 12, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

How can you permit Destny 2 to have such poor servers and use your platform...I m a player since the beta on Destiny 1 and every time there is a content drop same issue. No capacity.

happens with most games, but like has been said all third party game servers are serviced and paid for by the devs, so you are not actually paying for the upkeep the dev/publisher is. xbox live is basically a paywall same as psn.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

How can you permit Destny 2 to have such poor servers and use your platform...I m a player since the beta on Destiny 1 and every time there is a content drop same issue. No capacity.

is responsible for running their own servers. Xbox Live is an authentication and infrastructure service. All of your problems are on them.
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Offensive Language

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the poor experience while gaming. If you haven't already done so, you can report the players through your console. If you're not sure how, you can follow the steps here:

support.xbox.com/.../report-gamer-for-bad-conduct

Calling out players in the forums like that is considered Naming and Shaming, and not permitted in the forums.

I hope this helps.
  5. BaiIeyG Win User

Need help on destiny 2 thorn strike

Hi,

If you’re looking for new players to game with I would suggest doing it on LFG App on the Xbox Console itself or using the Destny companion App.
  6. danielburrowes Win User

Nearly unplayable

Don't you realise that most games, including CoD, use Peer-2-Peer not Server-Client. This means the players become the servers, nothing hosted by Microsoft or Activision or anything like that. If you are experiencing lag, its either YOUR internet connection,
    or someone else's connection that can't handle the hosting. Often you can just continue to search til you find a good game. And you can't blame your poor reaction or poor skill as "lag"
Thema:

1. How can you permit Destny 2 to have such poor servers and use your platform...I m a player... - Similar Threads - permit Destny such

2. No me permite escoger el disco E: como opcion de descarga cuando lo selecciono...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No me permite escoger el disco E: como opcion de descarga cuando lo selecciono...: [img] No me permite escoger el disco E: 24c0ab8d-1e39-49a6-91c8-2e662fc90ce6
  3. I need to know how do I get in touch with Xbox enforcement team about my permit suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to know how do I get in touch with Xbox enforcement team about my permit suspension: I been trying everything and Xbox support don't help with my permit suspension and is it anyone who can help me because this is same old same old is it anyone who can help me get in touch with...
  4. Xbox Game Pass (Beta) PC App Won't Permit Sign-On

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass (Beta) PC App Won't Permit Sign-On: I recently purchased the Xbox game pass subscription. I downloaded and installed the app on my windows 10 PC but the next day I can't seem to sign in at all. When opening the app and pressing sign...
  5. My account say I do not have the permit to play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account say I do not have the permit to play online: hi everyone,I'm trying to play online but my perfil say I do not have the permission for this option .what I have to do to resolve this problem ? 44f4a762-1875-4b04-83fa-cafd428e4659
  6. does microsoft permit you to give away redemption codes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    does microsoft permit you to give away redemption codes?: upon pre-ordering doom, I received codes for doom 1 & doom 2. ive already purchased these games so was just going to give them to my son. just want to make sure it doesn't violate any of...
  7. "cannot play online, profile won't permit it"?

in XBoX on Consoles
    "cannot play online, profile won't permit it"?: Why, all of a sudden does my xbox1 say "cannot play online, profile won't permit it"? b4d54277-8caf-4a40-a587-8bbfc566c576