How can you help me get my paddles to work again

Discus and support How can you help me get my paddles to work again in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My paddles don’t work on my controller and I’ve tried everything to make them work and nothing happens a6d343f6-3da0-40cb-8956-df4aae50dfb6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Luke Johnson2, Jan 23, 2024.

  1. How can you help me get my paddles to work again


    My paddles don’t work on my controller and I’ve tried everything to make them work and nothing happens

    :)
     
    Luke Johnson2, Jan 23, 2024
    #1
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

    How can you help me get my paddles to work again

    Hi Luke, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    I am truly sorry to hear that.

    Please, register your device on this link: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/register-your-product

    Then, fill out the repair form: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-device-for-repair

    You can check the warranty terms here: https://support.microsoft.com/help/...ce-plans-and-terms-conditions-for-your-device

    I hope this helps.
  3. ROCKHOUND68 Win User

    Elite Controller - paddle not working, MS support unable to replace

    Glad you were able to get a new controller. Mine came from Amazon and they are out of stock. It is a simple fix of just needing a new paddle, since they other paddles work in the slot the bent paddle was in, and the bent paddle doesn't work in the other
    slots.
  4. Yuri Nk. Win User

    Why does my back paddles not push down the buttons on the back of my Xbox elite controller

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is Georges C. Welcome to the community.

    Hello Oscar, the paddles are locking the buttons, it worked normally before and then stopped working?

    If you can give more details
  5. Seriously Scott Win User

    Elite controller is Smashing fun...

    "Tried using my old controller and was just frustrated by trying to use the non existent paddles..."

    Same, now anyway. ;)

    To be honest when I first handled one I wasn't convinced, I have pretty big hands so the paddles seem to just get in my way more than anything. Then my friend reminded me you can just swap them around, tried some different setups, and eventually found I
    liked just the two smaller paddles in the lower positions.

    So I took the plunge, and I'm super happy I did!

    How do you guys have yours configured?
  6. KILA POISON II Win User

    To Teabag Or Not To Teabag. That Is The Question: The Shakespearean Inquisition

    If someone bags me, I like to get my paddles out and try revive them after I kill them :) You need help bro? I got you bro?!?
Thema:

How can you help me get my paddles to work again

Loading...
  1. How can you help me get my paddles to work again - Similar Threads - help paddles again

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  5. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  9. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  10. One paddle on my Elite Series 2 isn’t working, help!

    in XBoX on Consoles
    One paddle on my Elite Series 2 isn’t working, help!: I just got an Elite Series 2 controller as a gift today and I started using it but realized that the bottom left paddle wasn’t working. Believe me, I made sure the button beneath the paddle was...