How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

Discus and support How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Tarsidous, Apr 14, 2024.

1. Tarsidous
    Tarsidous Guest

How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox app version for PC filters letters, making it difficult to use words like "the" and "hello." I have to put "t/he" and "h/ello" in order for it to not "**e" and "**ello" respectively. My friend, who uses Steam, does not have this issue. Without access to an Xbox console, how do I change the settings as described here: Safety settings for Xbox messages.

:)

Tarsidous, Apr 14, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: