How can we see an Activity Report for the FAMILY ORGANIZER role of the XBox Family?

Discus and support How can we see an Activity Report for the FAMILY ORGANIZER role of the XBox Family? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I would like to see the same detailed report for the family organizer (me) as I do for the children on my account. Seems that this feature would be... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LiquidRitz, Oct 2, 2023.

1. LiquidRitz
    LiquidRitz Guest

How can we see an Activity Report for the FAMILY ORGANIZER role of the XBox Family?

I would like to see the same detailed report for the family organizer (me) as I do for the children on my account. Seems that this feature would be simple to see.

If not possible, is there another way to see my activity in detail either on xbox or PC?

:)

LiquidRitz, Oct 2, 2023
  2. big krackers Win User

I would like to see the same detailed report for the family organizer (me) as I do for the children on my account. Seems that this feature would be simple to see.

If not possible, is there another way to see my activity in detail either on xbox or PC?
    The question is, how to get the same detailed report for the organizer's account. My kids play mostly under my account on the xbox. I'd like to see my account activity.
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

4. XBF - Drew Win User

Seeing time played on app

Hi Joe,

Thanks for reaching out with your question. The Xbox Family Settings application which can be found on your mobile device's app store has activity reports that allow you to review your family member's daily and weekly activity, which includes their total play time: View activity reports and notifications in the Xbox Family Settings app

If you're still having issues, the Troubleshooting the Xbox Family App FAQ provides guidance on how to get your activity reports working.

Let us know if you got the help you need by clicking "Yes" or "No."
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

i don't need an alias, I need to change my son's email address from mine to his

Hi, you can try this:

As your son is the family organizer go here with his account https://account.microsoft.com/family/home > select add member > make sure to select the family organizer role > type the email address associated with your Microsoft account

Once you join to the group, double check if indeed your account is a family organizer as well

Then use your son’s account to leave the family group and revert his age changing the birth here
    https://account.microsoft.com/profile

Finally use your account to invite your son to the family group again, but select this time “family member” and not organizer
    In that way you should be able to control his privacy settings and everything
  6. CarTzy Win User

How to fix the account age problem?

Hi Tobias Stidl,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Change role of a member using the family app:

If a child account is appearing as an organizer rather than a member, or an adult account appears as a member when you want them to be an organizer, this may be due to a couple of reasons:

• The account was added to the family group as the wrong role during initial setup.
    • Their birthday may be set incorrectly on their Microsoft account
    You can now edit your family group’s roles by using the app in just a few steps:

1. Open the Xbox Family Settings app, and then select Edit at the top of your list of members.
    2. Select Change to member or Change to organizer under the account that you want to configure.
    3. Read the prompt that appears, and then select Change role to confirm. Follow the onscreen instructions to remove the member from the family group and re-invite them under the correct role.
    How to change the birthdate on a child account:

1. Sign in with an organizer’s Microsoft account, and then follow the instructions to verify your identity.Sign in to your Microsoft account
    2. Select the Family tab, and then scroll down to the bottom of the page.
    3. Select Manage my child's profile info, and then select Edit this child’s personal info next to the child account.
    4. Update the birthdate, and then select Save.
    5. In the Xbox Family Settings app, refresh the page by relaunching the app or pulling down on the Family screen to confirm that the user’s role has updated.
    To learn more about roles in an Xbox family group, see:

Learn about family group roles, permissions, and data sharing

Also check this article: Managing parental consent - Microsoft Support

To add Discord to your Xbox, you’ll first have to link your Xbox and Discord accounts in one of the following ways.

Note Linking is only required the first time, unless you unlink your Discord and Xbox accounts. If you previously linked your Xbox and Discord accounts before August 2022, you may have to relink your accounts to access this feature.

Please see: Link your social network accounts to Xbox | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
Thema:

1. How can we see an Activity Report for the FAMILY ORGANIZER role of the XBox Family? - Similar Threads - Activity Report FAMILY

2. My account was hacked activity.

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked activity.: My account was hacked. I received an email from microsoft of suspicious activity. It was me. I already removed credit card info and reset my password. What do I do for the pending charges? It is...
  3. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  4. Are the following rules for xbox captures and activity feed posts true?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Are the following rules for xbox captures and activity feed posts true?: On my Xbox One X console about 3 days ago, all of my captures and activity feed posts of them were deleted. Even captures and posts from years ago. To lose my activity feed posts that had likes...
  5. How long does it take for rewards to activate?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take for rewards to activate?: I claimed 1000 robux from rewards 3 to 4 days ago, but i still haven't gotten the robux on my account 0e960af7-e0ce-4b4c-b376-e5ea53a8b462
  6. How do I activate 1440p resolution and 120hz refresh rate on my Dell G2724D Gaming Monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I activate 1440p resolution and 120hz refresh rate on my Dell G2724D Gaming Monitor?: I recently bought a Dell G2724D Gaming Monitor - 27-Inch QHD (2560x1440) 165Hz. I have tried to activate 120 hertz and 1440 resolution but have not been able to do so I tried many different HDMI...
  7. Devkit activation fails.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Devkit activation fails.: hello This is Ryan from KRAFTON HQ in Korea. We purchased an Xbox Series X devkit in April, and when we received it and tried to use it, we kept getting Activation Failed. The exact error...
  8. I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...: This right here she frauding millions of dollars she stole 100,000 from me what is this box .This box is not normal she links up because she has user interface and has cashed on gift cards...
  9. I have fraudulent activity on a credit card. I need to know how to report it and how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have fraudulent activity on a credit card. I need to know how to report it and how to...: I have over $600 in fraudulent activity on my bank card and need to know how to get it resolved. With a real person. Please. 59ea796f-bca2-4748-b682-b778d20fa2c0
  10. Microsoft Weekly Activity Report - XBox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Weekly Activity Report - XBox: I get a weekly activity report showing my son activity on his Xbox. Last week I received one showing 2 sessions of 58 min each on 2 different days. However, he was out of the Country and no one...