how can voice be used to control a pc video game like arma 3 and give orders to command...

Discus and support how can voice be used to control a pc video game like arma 3 and give orders to command... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am looking for help with the voice program. Information regarding whether or not l can use this program to interact with a popular pc video game. the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by john medeiros1, May 1, 2023.

1. how can voice be used to control a pc video game like arma 3 and give orders to command...

I am looking for help with the voice program. Information regarding whether or not l can use this program to interact with a popular pc video game. the title is Arma 3 and their are many mods that have voice of some kind that lets player give orders to control troops and much more . my hope is I can use the voice that is already on my PC and use it to control the video games i play. can someone please let me know if there is some way of achieving this? thanks for any help you can offer.

:)

john medeiros1, May 1, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

how can voice be used to control a pc video game like arma 3 and give orders to command troops ?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good morning

Yes, it is possible:

One way to achieve this is by using voice recognition software such as Windows Speech Recognition, Dragon NaturallySpeaking, or VoiceAttack.

Here are the steps to set up voice commands in Arma 3 using VoiceAttack:

Install VoiceAttack on your PC.

Open VoiceAttack and create a new profile for Arma 3.

Configure the speech recognition engine to recognize your voice. You may need to train the software to recognize your voice accurately.

Create a list of voice commands that you want to use in Arma 3. For example, you could say "Move to Alpha" to order your troops to move to the Alpha position.

Map the voice commands to keyboard or mouse inputs in Arma 3. For example, you could map the "Move to Alpha" command to the "M" key on your keyboard.

Test the voice commands in Arma 3 to ensure that they are working correctly.
  3. f00xm4n Win User

"That's AMAZING! Microsoft went all out..."

I use it all the time with the controller in game, voice commands etc and never use the controller but use voice for watching videos and audio.
  4. Seriously Scott Win User

Military Simulator (like ARMA) on XBONE ... what do you think

Revelene is right, having played Arma 2 and 3 on the PC, i can see how it would be super difficult to map all the keys to a controller.
  5. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Kinect 2.0 Review

Hello "Galactic Geek" :)

(1) Scanning QR Codes = I don't need to try this feature out because I already like it :)

(2) Voice Chat = I bought an Xbox One to play games, not talk to other people.

(3) Use it to sign in securely on your console = I am the only user on my Xbox One

(4) Gestures = Why would I use this when I can use the Voice Commands with the Control Pad?

(5) Voice Commands = I love how smoothly I can navigate the Dashboard :)

(6) Video Chat = I bought an Xbox One to play games, not look / talk to other people

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "Galactic Geek" :)
  6. Andreas_212 Win User

ME 3 Voice commands vid

Meh I've been using voice commands in games for many years. This is nothing new to me. Also I dont need a kinect to play ME 3 with voice commands on PC if i even wanted to use voice commands.

I dont see the big deal.
Thema:

how can voice be used to control a pc video game like arma 3 and give orders to command...

1. how can voice be used to control a pc video game like arma 3 and give orders to command... - Similar Threads - voice used control

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  4. When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...: [img] When I try to use voice to message text, it says error and an error triangle shows up d4d8113e-048e-4672-8491-f2562cd7ffc4
  5. Discord voice chat does appear on my xbox but I can use it when I switch regions

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord voice chat does appear on my xbox but I can use it when I switch regions: So the title describes practically everything, I can't use discord on my xbox, the discord tab just isn't there, but when I switch regions or console location the tab is there and I can use...
  6. I cannot use voice chat in COD Warzone 2.0 even though I have a microphone on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot use voice chat in COD Warzone 2.0 even though I have a microphone on Xbox Series X: I got a new headphone which is wired. when I connected it to my controller, everything was working fine and the microphone was giving feedback. but when I tried to play a game, the microphone did...
  7. I'm using the xbox app on PC and my voice input isnt working. All apps are up to date and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm using the xbox app on PC and my voice input isnt working. All apps are up to date and...: I'm using the Xbox app on PC and my voice input isn't working properly. In the game bar, it senses the voice and looks like it is sensing volume judging by the meter, but I can't hear anyone, and...
  8. I have an xbox series s and i cant use voice chat in roblox. My age is verified but i still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an xbox series s and i cant use voice chat in roblox. My age is verified but i still...: I verified my age on roblox but i still cant use voice chat on my xbox series x 4ceab9b2-9085-4d35-9d46-f3ac5156e7bf
  9. (use your head set or other device to change the volume) i can't change voice of my...

in XBoX on Windows
    (use your head set or other device to change the volume) i can't change voice of my...: I can't change voice my headphones an use my mic use your headset or other device to change the volume 6f9406ad-63ee-4d33-a2c2-06c521fe7214
  10. Does voice chat work for Xbox Cloud in macOS using Safari?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does voice chat work for Xbox Cloud in macOS using Safari?: I've tried everything I could think to get this to work but have had no luck. I've made sure that the Xbox website has permission to use the mic on my Macbook but I cannot hear anyone in-game or...