How can one of the biggest companies in the world ignore their consumers problems

Discus and support How can one of the biggest companies in the world ignore their consumers problems in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm sat here wondering how Microsoft can be so lackadaisical about problems with their products that affect their end users. For at least the past 6... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by carlhelps, Jun 26, 2023.

1. carlhelps
    carlhelps Guest

How can one of the biggest companies in the world ignore their consumers problems

I'm sat here wondering how Microsoft can be so lackadaisical about problems with their products that affect their end users. For at least the past 6 months their Xbox rewards app has had a critical issue that asks us to change our consoles location DESPITE the console location being correctly set as UK. Reinstalling the app changes nothing, using an alternative network changes nothing, doing everything that useless support team would tell you to do over and over again changes nothing. It's like Microsoft are punishing their UK user base for the CMA blocking this takeover because this issue only seems to affect us UK users. At this point there's no point in contacting support because they don't even reply these days and if they did they'd tell you to do everything you'd already tried over and over WITHOUT doing anything at all to fix the issue

:)

carlhelps, Jun 26, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

first i have heard of these issues with all UK, i live in England and i and my kids have zero issues neither does my friends.
  3. Pyramid Head15 Win User

Just me or is next-gen falling a bit flat?

Eh, screw Konami. They would rather sell Pachinko machines then make awesome games. Really, I don't play consumers because there is an OBVIOUS demand for many types of games. The only real issue is ineptitude and ignorance on the these companies who want
    the biggest slice of the pie
  4. Eggnogga Win User

What Mandatory Kinect Supporters Say

[quote user="hobblejp"]

Money speaks but companies can ignore it and blame disloyal consumers. Hence people now make sure its obvious their objections so companies ignoring them become jokes when they try to blame disloyal consumers.

[/quote]Well, 2 things -- What company is "ignoring money" ?? I've never heard of that. Also, what company is "blaming disloyal consumers"?? I've never heard of such a thing. I mean, why would it bother me? Also, any company that actually
    blames consumers isn't going to be a company for very long. In this instance, MS hasn't been in business for 30 years by blaming the consumer base. Silliness. Could you give me an example of a company that actually did that?? It just sounds
    like you're talking Friday Funny-business.
  5. Dean Clark2 Win User

The email i use for my account has been deleted

Trying to get the call back and its currently unavailable from one of the biggest companies in the world !!!!
  6. Hoover090113 Win User

WALMART HELP!!??

why wouldn't it be? The worlds largest retailer isn't going to be left with zero consoles on launch day of a new console for one of the biggest companies in the world.
Thema:

1. How can one of the biggest companies in the world ignore their consumers problems - Similar Threads - biggest companies world

2. Why are you censoring games as the biggest monopoly?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are you censoring games as the biggest monopoly?: [Mod removed] I'm sorry if this is an illegible mess. I need help. censorship of games and media. has always been a fight against those who wish to control. this latest in a Roald Dhal, style...
  3. beta updates: why 3 in week? whats biggest issue?

in XboX Insiders
    beta updates: why 3 in week? whats biggest issue?: whats up duck? njam njam.. why so many beta upates over week, 3 or 4? for xbox one? no 4k glitch whit that :) so whats the biggest issue now? submitted by /u/Pure-Path-5719 [link] [comments]
  4. Communicating whilst playing multiplayer Xbox One games during the world biggest LAN party.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Communicating whilst playing multiplayer Xbox One games during the world biggest LAN party.: Dear Microsoft. My husband and I are participating at the worlds biggest LAN party this easter. (2023) We intend to bring our Xbox One, a big TV so we can play split screen and still see - and...
  5. Biggest bang not unlocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Biggest bang not unlocked: I’ve just beaten Batman AA on hard and there was no notification saying I beat the game 2b1ca389-8ed6-4dba-a54f-df3440e6280b
  6. Can someone do me the biggest favor and invite me back into the Alpha Skip Ahead ring?

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone do me the biggest favor and invite me back into the Alpha Skip Ahead ring?: It would be greatly appreciated. I was in it but shipped my Xbox Series X in for a repair and after receiving the new replacement I was no longer in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring. The option is...
  7. What do you do when Microsoft support is the biggest problem with my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do you do when Microsoft support is the biggest problem with my account: I'm a paying customer was 7 years into this for the last two years I've been locked out of my account unable to download or get an update for my console my question is I want to know how to get...
  8. My Biggest Request for FS2020 - Community Plugins/Workshop

in XboX Insiders
    My Biggest Request for FS2020 - Community Plugins/Workshop: The best thing about playing on Steam is the addition of the Steam Community Workshop, having one central repository to enable and disable plugins, rate them based on performance, how many other...
  9. Biggest OMG Moment in Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Biggest OMG Moment in Gaming: Hello Everyone, I wanted to see what you all thought was your biggest "OMG" moment in gaming. By this I mean, what game or moment in a game made you step back and say "OMG! I can't believe that...
  10. I think the Wii was the biggest turning point in the gaming community.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I think the Wii was the biggest turning point in the gaming community.: Hey, I first got a Wii when I was 7 and to this day (sorry Microsoft), think it is the best console ever made. It set standards, raised the bar higher than the bar has ever been raised, and it...