How can one go about getting Peter Jackson’s King Kong Video Game available to download and...

Discus and support How can one go about getting Peter Jackson’s King Kong Video Game available to download and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Well the title pretty much explains everything, it’s a game I grew up with because of the fact it was my favorite childhood movie. I have very many... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by N1njaElit3, Sep 30, 2020.

1. N1njaElit3
    N1njaElit3 Guest

How can one go about getting Peter Jackson’s King Kong Video Game available to download and...

Well the title pretty much explains everything, it’s a game I grew up with because of the fact it was my favorite childhood movie. I have very many great memories playing the game with my cousins and i’ve tried searching for a hard copy for years and haven’t
    had any luck so I figured trying to request for it might be the only option left.

:)

N1njaElit3, Sep 30, 2020
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

What we're some of the games you remmber playing when you first got on xbox?

First game where:

Xbox... Halo

Xbox 360... Peter Jackson King Kong

Xbox One... Far Cry 4
  3. R4VER Win User

Did you invest in HD-DVD?

Its unfortunate that both were released at the same time, i remember Peter Jacksons King Kong being one of the first.

Might have to check how much the units and films are still going for
  4. Elekman Win User

Achievments

The most easiest achievements i could think of are launch title games like Peter Jackson's King Kong or NHL 06....Pass the story mode on Phantasy Star Universe and easily get 1000G
  5. dudeskis01 Win User

Next gen launch titles

did not get an x360 until like 2010, maybe 2009. so i had to pull up the launch titles.

-

i cant imagine anything being worst then Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

How can one go about getting Peter Jackson’s King Kong Video Game available to download and play on Xbox Live Store?

Hey N1njaElit3

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring about a getting a game via the Store on your console.

At this time, this game is no longer available in the Store,. There is no telling if this game will be back on the store, but unless you owned it digitally and had it installed on your console before it was delisted, you would perhaps be unable to download
    the game onto your console.

Currently, the only way to play this game, would be through the use of physical media.

I hope this was able to clarify any confusion this might have caused.
Thema:

1. How can one go about getting Peter Jackson’s King Kong Video Game available to download and... - Similar Threads - getting Peter Jackson’s

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?: This 90 day expiry date thing is not an option and there needs to be a way to get everything back because they've been sat on my account for years and now all of a sudden they get deleted?...
  5. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  6. Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...: Hadn't had this issue until lately, tried power cycling, resetting the router, checked if my privacy settings were weird, it wasn't any of that, also the error code isn't listed anywhere which is...
  7. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  8. GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?

in XboX Insiders
    GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?: I preordered a digital game today at GameStop. I tried to figure out how the whole process of getting access to it works while at the store, but I left still confused. How does a digital pre order...
  9. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  10. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876