How can my wife I switch between Microsoft solitaire accounts on same laptop?

Discus and support How can my wife I switch between Microsoft solitaire accounts on same laptop? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How can my wife and I switch between Microsoft solitaire accoumts on same laptop? b91b129a-2728-4b63-9501-d3396dab4419 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BillLiedman, Jan 26, 2021.

1. BillLiedman
    BillLiedman Guest

How can my wife and I switch between Microsoft solitaire accoumts on same laptop?

:)

BillLiedman, Jan 26, 2021
  2. [Farscape] Win User

have a his and hers login for windows - basically an account each
  3. geekd0mVV Win User

Windows 8.1

This same thing happened on my wife's Dell laptop. Once I updated the Nvidia drivers to the latest and re-installed the Microsoft Solitaire Collection from the Windows Store, it was working again.
  4. TiggerCat700 Win User

Unable to download Microsoft Solitare Collection

How do I reinstall Microsoft Solitaire collection on my laptop
  5. TheUnknownEnder Win User

Cant connect my xbox one s to my pc

I need help with this same thing, And my laptop has an HDMI port thingy, and I have a hdmi cord plugged in between my laptop and my xbox, but I dont know how to switch over to the xbox screen. Im on windows 10, do you know anyway I can do it?
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Thema:

1. How can my wife I switch between Microsoft solitaire accounts on same laptop? - Similar Threads - wife switch between

2. Why when my wife in the same house cannot join my game on mw3 yet i can join her. When she...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when my wife in the same house cannot join my game on mw3 yet i can join her. When she...: Please help this is very annoying and has worked fine untill about 1 week ago dac03f3b-baf6-41de-a943-6d0519670b5c
  3. Upgraded Wife to a Series X, changed my account to be home Xbox on her new cons but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgraded Wife to a Series X, changed my account to be home Xbox on her new cons but it...: As the question states, I recently bought my wife an Xbox Series X. I changed my account to be home xbox on her account so that she can get access to Game Pass Ultimate like she had on her Xbox...
  4. How do I delete my ex wife's email from my family account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I delete my ex wife's email from my family account?: The accountis mine, I never added their info to it but it shows and I can't delete it. 26282d4b-fe86-4cb1-bf8d-46467f22d91b
  5. Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?: Wife and I bought Snowrunner because it’s multiplayer and seemed fun. Hit co-op and you need Live?! We’re using the same Xbox. Why can’t we play the game we bought together without paying extra?...
  6. Me and my wife game share will mw3 game share be available on release

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Me and my wife game share will mw3 game share be available on release: Bought it on my account I can play the campaign but my wife can’t really don’t want to pay for it 2 times ad12f14e-5063-4e11-a94a-1e68224f190d
  7. So I have my gamer tag and I have my wife’s on it to now and I wanted to know if I need to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I have my gamer tag and I have my wife’s on it to now and I wanted to know if I need to...: One Xbox two gamer tags with different emails does it need one or two subs to game pass to get access d4169303-fcd8-468f-9f65-123aad0c3d39
  8. My wife forgot her password on her Microsoft account and Microsoft refuses to reset.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My wife forgot her password on her Microsoft account and Microsoft refuses to reset.: I bought a Microsoft Minecraft account for my wife and she forgot the password. I filled out password recovery but Microsoft refuses to try to help. I have proof of purchase. It is like...
  9. i am game sharing with my wife i just pre ordered mw3 it still want her to buy it do we...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am game sharing with my wife i just pre ordered mw3 it still want her to buy it do we...: i am game sharing with my wife i just pre ordered mw3 it still want her to buy it do we have to on her xbox till the release date of the game for her to play or do we have to pay for it again?...
  10. Linking Wife's account to mine and sharing Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Linking Wife's account to mine and sharing Game Pass: I want link our accounts together in a way so all of our games are shared and we share a single-price Game Pass subscription. I don't need any account monitoring or any other parental control or...