How can my son play Fortnite across mulriple platforms?

Discus and support How can my son play Fortnite across mulriple platforms? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, My son plays Fortnite on his Xbox 360 and communicates with his friends through his Xbox live account. This is fine whilst they also play on Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by elvispresleysking, Aug 28, 2018.

1. How can my son play Fortnite across mulriple platforms?

Hi,

My son plays Fortnite on his Xbox 360 and communicates with his friends through his Xbox live account. This is fine whilst they also play on Xbox however he appears to be unable to play if they are on PS4 or a mobile device. How do I set up his account
    to allow him to play with his friends if they're on a different platform?

:)

elvispresleysking, Aug 28, 2018
  2. davidbailey6
    davidbailey6 Guest
    Second Xbox 1

hi my son has got a new xbox 1 how do i set it up so that both my sons can play fortnite together ?

thanks

davidbailey6, Aug 28, 2018
  3. Transferring fortnite stuff from one profile to another

My sons been playing Fortnite on my husband’s profile and I would like to transfer it to his kid profile so I can monitor how much time he has on the Xbox. Is that possible? He continues to play my husband’s profile because that’s where he is going down
    to the skins and whatever else he (my son) has bought on there.

Please help!!

AutumnWall90276, Aug 28, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Aug 28, 2018
  5. Fortnite is not available on xbox 360. You can cross platform between xbox one pc and mobile devices. maybe even switch. but you cannot cross platform with PS4

The Viral Cyrix, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: