How Can my son and I play the same game when my account is connected to his Xbox series S...

Discus and support How Can my son and I play the same game when my account is connected to his Xbox series S... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a Microsoft gamepass account and a Battlenet account. My son would like to play Diblo IV with me on his series S while I'm on PC but when we've... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by dean marshall1, May 14, 2023.

1. How Can my son and I play the same game when my account is connected to his Xbox series S...

I have a Microsoft gamepass account and a Battlenet account. My son would like to play Diblo IV with me on his series S while I'm on PC but when we've tried playing games in the past, when one person logs in the other gets booted from the game. I believe because his Xbox is linked to my computer. Suggestions? I don't mind paying for 2 Diablo IV if that helps solve the issue but I'm unsure.

Sincerely,

Dean and Cassius

:)

dean marshall1, May 14, 2023
  2. cullenson Win User

Hello,i purchased mw3 vault edition on another account can i play it on main account? And another question can i get benefit of vault edition on main account?

Hi. Can I ask I brought digital

Mw3 in November on my account on a series s, can my son on xbox one play it on his account, if his console is home console or does he need to buy base game also
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

How Can my son and I play the same game when my account is connected to his Xbox series S and I play on PC?

Many games, including many from Activision Blizzard restrict users to a single license. One person may play at a time per paid copy

At this time, Microsoft has not purchased Activision, and their games are not part of Game Pass. IF you want to play the server stress together you need to download from Battle.net, and use their login, not your Xbox one if that option is available.

You'll have to purchase an Xbox and a Battle.net PC copy to play together.as things currently stand
  4. Francia J. Win User

How Can my son and I play the same game when my account is connected to his Xbox series S and I play on PC?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

You may need to create an account for him, Dean, or create an account for you because we can be signed in to one device at a time only.

What we will do is we will set up an account that has an Xbox game pass on the Xbox console in that way if you will create an account for him he can still access the game pass subscription as well as other games that you purchased that is for Xbox, and then you can now use your account on the PC.

"1. Sign in to your account on the Xbox console

2. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

3. Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.

4. Check "Make this as My Home Xbox"."

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  5. KrazyKids Win User

0x803f800b error code. Says need subscription, but we have one

My other son's xbox is set as home.

This is because his xbox was bought first and is disc xbox.

The xbox for my son with the issue is series s digital xbox.

If we change the home setting to their series s digital. Will my other son still be able to play his games online on the older disc xbox?
  6. kevin phillips4 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Crashes Before Launching

We can’t get Forza 5 to load either, crashes while loading on Xbox. Desperately frustrating for my son while his friends quite happily game on line without him. How can it impact some users and not others?

Issue with the game exists on Xbox one and series s with the same account.
Thema:

How Can my son and I play the same game when my account is connected to his Xbox series S...

1. How Can my son and I play the same game when my account is connected to his Xbox series S... - Similar Threads - son play same

2. My son and I have two separate accounts, but it wont let us play at the same time. I get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son and I have two separate accounts, but it wont let us play at the same time. I get...: My son and I have two different accounts but it wont let us play at the same time. We do not have the same account, we do not share a game pass, we pay separately for both passes but we still...
  3. If I purchase a game on my accounts can my son play it on his accounts (same console)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I purchase a game on my accounts can my son play it on his accounts (same console): If I purchase a game on my accounts can my son play it with his account on the same console ab33d931-589c-4d92-943f-f6eb1f496bff
  4. Why can't I play multiplayer games with my son in the same house?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I play multiplayer games with my son in the same house?: I play on Steam and my son plays on Xbox in the same house. Even though we both have cross play enabled and we both can play cross platform with other friends we cannot play multiplayer games with...
  5. Cant play civilization 6 without game crashing. This is something new. Son having same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant play civilization 6 without game crashing. This is something new. Son having same...: Civilization 6 game has been crashing after playing about 20 turns. If you reload game might get 10 turns before crashing. Son having same issue on his xbox. This is new. We have been playing game...
  6. Can't play xbox at the same time as my son

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play xbox at the same time as my son: My son has his own gamertag under my account. Just now, I tried to log in to play Dying Light 2 but it said I'm already logged in on another account. My son said that when he logs on to his...
  7. Xbox Serie S prevents Son and I on Family account to play different games at the same time

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Serie S prevents Son and I on Family account to play different games at the same time: I recently got the new 'Series S' for my son while I remained on the 'One X'. Since then MS has prevented my son and I from playing games at the same time. This never happened when he at the 'One...
  8. Can't play at the same time as my son

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play at the same time as my son: Hi me and my son both have xbox ones, we both have xbox live subscriptions and separate gamer tags, for some reason recently it will not let us play at the same time unless one signs the other...
  9. A second Xbox in house but can't play on-line same game with son.

in XBoX on Consoles
    A second Xbox in house but can't play on-line same game with son.: So, I know a bunch has been written on similar subject but I have one that can't find answer. Original Xbox (Xbox1): I bought ModernWarfare under my account. Wife has a Live Gold (which I didn't...
  10. I have gold; son on same xbox one, dl cod to his account; can I still play online/live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have gold; son on same xbox one, dl cod to his account; can I still play online/live?: I have xbox one, I have the gold account. My son is has profile on my xbox one. He wants to DL the cod to his account so he can use the new camo's, etc in the game. I just want to play...