how can my son and i play 2 players on the XBox streaming

Discus and support how can my son and i play 2 players on the XBox streaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how can my son and i play 2 players on the XBox streaming 54fb9d0b-083d-434a-90fc-5bcc9b2ae8fd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Charles Ackerman, Sep 28, 2023.

1. how can my son and i play 2 players on the XBox streaming

:)

Charles Ackerman, Sep 28, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Charles, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If you mean playing with two controllers through Xbox Cloud Gaming as local multiplayer, I'm afraid that at the moment, this is not possible because Xbox Cloud Gaming only supports the use of one controller at the same time, two cannot be used. Hopefully in the future, Xbox will allow two or more controllers to be connected while playing in the cloud, like other accessories, but we will have to wait for some news or an announcement about it.

If you want to play together in local multiplayer with two controllers, you will need to do so by downloading the game directly to your device.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Best regards.
  3. ngocphi Win User

No as sub accounts can't roam

He can play fortnite though since it doesnt need a subscription

You can play installed games together since you'd be using your own console

Unless it's a next gen only game and you dont have a series x
  4. MarkTheron Win User

Sons account won’t allow purchases or multiplayer

I am having similar issue. XBOX requires purchase of Live Gold acct - GOT THAT - still cannot get my son to play multi player,

how do I link my Live gold acct to my sons profile (HE IS ON MY FAMILY LIST) so he can play multiplayer games????
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

DLC/License Content Transfer Xbox One

The best way to do it, is make son 1 xbox the home xbox, then whenever son 2 wants to play a game on family xbox, sign in with dad's account, then with sons 2 account, that way son 2 can play and son 1 can play on his xbox as well. More info on the home
    xbox here http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/games/my-home-xbox
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Game Sharing + Games with Gold Question

You can stream an xbox one to a windows 10 pc.

Basically you are playing your xbox through your PC so as long as the xbox is on and set as your girlfriends home xbox and you have your account on that xbox and are signed in and streaming the xbox to your pc you can play any of her digital games and use
    her subscriptions.

Keep in mind this is streaming the xbox games to your PC these will not be PC games. this is just streaming what would be showing on the xbox you would even be able to turn the tv on where the xbox is hooked up and watch the person on the PC play.

There is even some 2 player games like the Lego star wars games that me and my wife play together from the same room where im streaming the xbox to my PC and shes playing on the xbox
Thema:

1. how can my son and i play 2 players on the XBox streaming - Similar Threads - son play players

2. My son trys to play free games from the xbox store

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son trys to play free games from the xbox store: So my son has his own xbox and he would like to play games on it but when he goes to the xbox store and downloads it that all works fine but when he clicks the app to start play it never gets...
  3. My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.: My son plays Fortnite most days with friends and it alwasy works fine. Today his friends can’t hear him, but he can hear them. We have tried a different headset and have the same problem. We have...
  4. I have a question, can my son play online against me if he doesn't have the game on his...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question, can my son play online against me if he doesn't have the game on his...: I have a question, can my son play online against me if he doesn't have the game on his system? Obviously in separate accounts? 5f680fc7-5381-4cc0-92e0-0d689d95fb78
  5. Can my son play online, against me if he does not have the game on his system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my son play online, against me if he does not have the game on his system?: Can my son play against me online if he does not own the same game on his system? 8ff006b9-eed4-4546-8137-4ec74a09332a
  6. I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play...: I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play roblox, it asks for a disc to be inserted? What's the issue? Only happening on the old xbox....
  7. We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play...: We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play too? Does she need a gamer tag? I’m keen to set up a family but how can I if my son has the gamer pass?...
  8. Why wont my son's iPhone Xbox app connect to cloud for him to play on the backbone

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my son's iPhone Xbox app connect to cloud for him to play on the backbone: My son has an iPhone 13 with a new backbone for Christmas. We can not get the app to connect to the cloud only console or PC. How do we fix this? 475c1227-840f-4b71-b82d-944fc8914085
  9. My son (child account) is unable to play Minecraft (paid version) in multi-player mode

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son (child account) is unable to play Minecraft (paid version) in multi-player mode: Hi there, I have a parent account and added my son as the child account. It is a great way to monitor screen time, web searches, website visits etc. I love it. I also have a M365 account shared...
  10. Hi, why can I not use the multi player on java minecraft? My son want's to play with his...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, why can I not use the multi player on java minecraft? My son want's to play with his...: Hi, why can I not use the multi player on java minecraft? My son want's to play with his friends, but I can't figure out where to fix the settings. 533dfb84-1f05-4c8f-8c6d-3f6169216bd2