How can me and my friend both play terraria online multiplayer without it, saying, unable...

Discus and support How can me and my friend both play terraria online multiplayer without it, saying, unable... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Me and my friend, both have terraria and we’ve tried playing the multiplayer online and whenever I try to host a game or him, it keeps saying unable to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michael Allison, Feb 20, 2023.

1. How can me and my friend both play terraria online multiplayer without it, saying, unable...

Me and my friend, both have terraria and we’ve tried playing the multiplayer online and whenever I try to host a game or him, it keeps saying unable to join. We have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and also tried playing on different game modes, and it still hasn’t work. What do I do?

:)

Michael Allison, Feb 20, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

How can me and my friend both play terraria online multiplayer without it, saying, unable to join?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Please make sure that you and your friend's NAT Type is set to "OPEN". To check, please follow the steps below:

Settings > General > Network Settings > Test NAT Type.

If one of you is not OPEN, please perform an extended power cycle and reset the network hardware by following the steps below:

"1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."
  3. Maj Eiswater Win User

2x Accounts

Can I ask you a question ?

Not long after posting this question I am now unable to go online and play Black ops or to see my friends gaming avatars.

My loading screen for for multiplayer on black ops locks up or just spins without loading.

I am able to play other games in multiplayer though.
  4. stinky jess Win User

Is the multiplayer online part of the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate PC pass able to be shared by family members?

Thank you for the reply. So on my Home Xbox, any user is able to use multiplayer online. On the non-Home Xboxes, even if we are both signed on to the console (our profiles are both signed in), only my son can play multiplayer online, and I am unable to. Is that correct? I get confused since both of us can be signed in at the same time on all of our consoles.

Is there a way for us to be able to have him have the benefit of playing available games on his PC and me being able to Call of Duty online multiplayer on all my Xbox’s.?

Thanks for your help.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox live

Xbox Live Gold is ONLY required for playing online Multiplayer, participating in parties and getting and playing the free Games with Gold games.

If you purchased a game digitally, you can download that without a Gold membership. You'll just be unable to play the online multiplayer part (if the game has online Multiplayer).
  6. SpacyArtifact87 Win User

Terraria Xbox one Zoom function

Ya this makes me pretty upset, my friends and I really really like Terraria and it's really aggravating to play the game without straining my eyes; I hope they fix this soon it's a major disappointment.
Thema:

How can me and my friend both play terraria online multiplayer without it, saying, unable...

1. How can me and my friend both play terraria online multiplayer without it, saying, unable... - Similar Threads - friend both play

2. Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...: We are both on bedrock version 1.19.08.2 on mobile, both got minecraft from the same place. We are able to connect to 3rd party servers but when we try to join each others single player worlds...
  3. Somebody has botted my friend and I with a bunch of followers and we are both worried and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Somebody has botted my friend and I with a bunch of followers and we are both worried and...: A random from our game joined our party and send over 5000 bots to both mine and my friends account at the time of writing this we are both concerned about getting a ban from our account for...
  4. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  5. Why does my friends or my Xbox say "this game can not be cross play" when we srs both on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my friends or my Xbox say "this game can not be cross play" when we srs both on Xbox?: My Xbox as well as my friends is not letting us play games together. It keeps on saying this game is not cross platform but we are both on Xbox and we have tried to change our settings and we have...
  6. I cant play with my friend from pc to ipad we both are using bedrock edition on the latest...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play with my friend from pc to ipad we both are using bedrock edition on the latest...: I cant join my friend on pc to ipad both on bedrock i tried repairing and its all on the same version 313699db-7488-4406-83e3-32f03d6600a4
  7. Do I need Live Gold to play with my friend on minecraft, (Both are on Xbox)?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Do I need Live Gold to play with my friend on minecraft, (Both are on Xbox)?: Hello, I want to play minecraft with a friend but we do not have live gold. My friend and I are both on a Xbox device and want to play together, Is Live gold mandatory?...
  8. Can't play with a specific friend unless another friend hosts for both of us...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't play with a specific friend unless another friend hosts for both of us...: Hey everyone who might see this. This is a very long and emotionally-fueled sort of plea for help. I've been at my limit since my family bought the Xbox Series X for us to enjoy, maybe even...
  9. Can't play with friend, both NAT types open

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play with friend, both NAT types open: One of my friends recently got an Xbox so i decided to game share with him. Unfortunately we have been having a problem getting into games together. We can be in a party and talk just fine but...
  10. Unable to join friend on some games but can we both play multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to join friend on some games but can we both play multiplayer: On certain games I can't join my friend. We both have open NAT types and can join others, it's only eachother we can't join. On some games (BF1, Rainbow Six: Siege, etc...) it's perfectly fine...