How can I view who has been on my Xbox 1 console?

Discus and support How can I view who has been on my Xbox 1 console? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A few days ago we found out that my son's account was hacked into. But more than that this hacker got into the console itself and was able to pull up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xNoOneLikesYoux, Jan 13, 2014.

1. How can I view who has been on my Xbox 1 console?

A few days ago we found out that my son's account was hacked into. But more than that this hacker got into the console itself and was able to pull up CC information that had been used for a one time purchase and removed right away. He then used this
    CC to make over 300.00 worth of game purchases. Now here is where it gets odd, the games have all been downloaded to my sons console- so therefore he is being blamed for doing this. Even though he was not at home at the time this was being done and I even
    told the people at Xbox I could supply them with video proof from Walmart because he was with his grandmother most of the day. Also his console was not even on at all and the only other people in the house were me and my 5 yr old son. So bottom line here I
    am just trying to get a little help to catch the jerk that did this. Anyone have any advice?

:)

xNoOneLikesYoux, Jan 13, 2014
  2. Message system glitched

My message list refuses to update on my console or xbox.com, however i can view messages through the xbox app. This has been a problem ever since 6/1/17, and it is really becoming annoying. If anyone knows how to fix this, please help.

LEGO ALEX RULES, Jan 13, 2014
  3. tl1000r
    tl1000r Guest
    Can't see messages on Xbox live

Everything has been reset a couple of times . It was working 3 days ago .

How would deleting my profile on my Xbox help ? I can view messages on my Xbox

Also not my network issue , logged on on different wifi , and cellular , same issue

tl1000r, Jan 13, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You can contact support and have them do an unauthorized access investigation, but there is no way for your to find out who did this. Even if Microsoft determines that it was someone else, they will not tell you who.

Smwutches, Jan 13, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: