How can I view a list of all my purchased Xbox games via website/Windows 10 app?

Discus and support How can I view a list of all my purchased Xbox games via website/Windows 10 app? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It seems to be very difficult to find a list of all my purchases without using a console. On PlayStation its a few clicks to view my library through... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by djsat2, Sep 4, 2021.

1. djsat2
    djsat2 Guest

How can I view a list of all my purchased Xbox games via website/Windows 10 app?

It seems to be very difficult to find a list of all my purchases without using a console. On PlayStation its a few clicks to view my library through their website or on the PS app and then command the website/app to download and install the game on my console. Is this possible with Xbox via a PC/Laptop?

:)

djsat2, Sep 4, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

The 3 dots are on the top right of the Microsoft Store app, but that won't list all console purchases. Unfortunately, the website that did list all purchases for redownload on the console was shut down for some unknown reason. You can view your order history at http://account.microsoft.com, but typically older purchases from the 360 do not show there and can only be viewed through the download history on the console.
  3. Smwutches Win User

The 3 dots are on the top right of the Microsoft Store app, but that won't list all console purchases. Unfortunately, the website that did list all purchases for redownload on the console was shut down for some unknown reason. You can view your order history at http://account.microsoft.com, but typically older purchases from the 360 do not show there and can only be viewed through the download history on the console.
  4. djsat2 Win User

Sorry i can't see a 'three dot bit'! Im on a windows laptop btw, nothing like you described on either the website (https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/) or Windows 10 app (looked the the store tab but just games to buy). Or am I missing something?
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

forza horizon 3

When you purchase an Xbox Play Anywhere game digitally, it’s yours to play on both Xbox and Windows 10. You need to purchase the digital game via the Web Store on your Xbox or Windows 10 device and it’ll appear in your game library wherever you sign in.

If you purchased the game on Xbox and want to play it on Windows 10, sign in on your Windows 10 device. If the game is already installed on your device, it’ll appear in your list of apps. Otherwise, you can install it by opening the Store and selecting My
    library.

If you purchased the game on Windows 10 and want to play it on your Xbox console, sign in on your console and go to My games & apps. If the game is already installed, it’ll appear in your game list. Otherwise, you can find it in the Ready to install section.

To learn more about Xbox Play Anywhere, and to see which games are supported, visit the Xbox Play Anywhere website:
    http://xboxplayanywhere.com/

You can also see Troubleshoot problems with Xbox Play Anywhere games if you’re having any problems finding Forza Horizon 3 or content on your Xbox One or Windows 10 device:

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-play-anywhere-help
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Fortnite friend's PREVIOUS activity

Thema:

1. How can I view a list of all my purchased Xbox games via website/Windows 10 app? - Similar Threads - view list purchased

2. How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?

in XboX Insiders
    How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?: I've google instructions for how to view the block list and all the instructions seem really old. Appears there is no way to view the block list without an Xbox Console. submitted by...
  3. Viewing blocked users list on Xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Viewing blocked users list on Xbox: It looks like I have to buy an Xbox console just to be able to view my blocked users list in Xbox - the Xbox app on pc & the Xbox app on android does not allow you view this information and...
  4. How to view the list of blocked users on the xbox pc app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to view the list of blocked users on the xbox pc app: Is there a way to see the list of players I blocked on the xbox pc app, because there wasnt an option to do that. Like i just only want to see the list of players i blocked on the xbox pc app....
  5. Friends wish lists viewing and gifting

in XboX Insiders
    Friends wish lists viewing and gifting: I would like if we could see our friends wish lists and get announcements if anything on their list has a deal going for it so if at anytime anyone wants to send a game/movie/show or DLC thats on...
  6. For some reason I cannot view my own profile and I also cannot look at my friends list....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    For some reason I cannot view my own profile and I also cannot look at my friends list....: I know the friends list glitch happened to a lot of people a few months ago but it didn't hit me until now. ffb52ac4-b713-4794-a903-d501873576e0
  7. How do you view the Blocked Players list in the Xbox App on Windows PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you view the Blocked Players list in the Xbox App on Windows PC?: I would like to see the list of players I've blocked in the windows xbox app. note that this is NOT for the console. I know how to do that. I've seen other posts asking for the same thing I've...
  8. Can I view a list of installed games i haven't bought (ie that been removed from game pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I view a list of installed games i haven't bought (ie that been removed from game pass): According my my xbox i have 1012 games installed but owned games only says 640. can i bring a list up of games i don't own so i can uninstall them. Checking them individually is a non starter due...
  9. Cannot view full 'Order history' list. Some issue blocking loading of more entries.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot view full 'Order history' list. Some issue blocking loading of more entries.: Hello, I open this site: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ Then, I select "All" and "All available". But there is a problem, that the list does not load more entries when scrolling...
  10. Cant View Hidden Games List

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant View Hidden Games List: Hi all, after switching to xbox one x & downloading the latest xbox update I can no longer view my hidden games list. NONE of the past button combinations work. PLEASE HELP....