How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?

Discus and support How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got told I can use it to play on xbox pc, i can use it through the app but when i open the game it wont allow me to use it anymore... what can i do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Agustina Maines, Apr 25, 2024.

1. How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?

I got told I can use it to play on xbox pc, i can use it through the app but when i open the game it wont allow me to use it anymore... what can i do to fix this?

:)

Agustina Maines, Apr 25, 2024
  2. ngocphi Win User

You have to do one of three things due to Sony doesn't support pc and no they won't release the drivers or libraries for it publicly as stated in the FTC trial

One download either steam or ds4win

To use it wirelessly if you have bluetooth

Or use it wired
  3. Unreal Warfare Win User

Rumour: COD Ghosts - Xbox One@720P - PS4@1080P

[quote user="vG Ghostz"]

Yeah i hate pc gaming because i hate keyboards and a mouse it aint that i cant play it because iv played planetside 2 and bf3 on pc but i hate the controls same reason i hate the ps controller

[/quote]

You can use a Xbox 360 control pad on Planetside 2 and Battlefield 3.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox (Beta) App on Windows 10 with Xbox 360 controller?

Yes it is possible I know this from first hand experience I have a wired xbox 360 controller and use it to play ALL of my games on my PC including when streaming my xbox One to my PC I can still play the Xbox One games. It is also plug and play so the
    PC should automatically recognize the controller and it acts (uses the same controller configurations) as if you were playing on the Xbox one.
  5. bohMoon Win User

Racing Wheels versus Gamepads

I prefer to use a twist and turn controller like the one I used about 10 years ago for a PC racing game. I haven't seen one for the xBox yet. The controller is too hard to use and setting up a wheel is too much trouble. Besides, I already have a steering
    wheel in my real car and have a long commute.

I looked and can only find them for the PS and PC. Anyone know of any plans for an xBox one?
  6. iareBRENDEN Win User

Xbox one controller

If i put in my Xbox controller in Fifa it shows 2 controllers how do i fix it?
    Are you for sure playing on an Xbox or are you using an Xbox controller on a PC? I researched this issue and could only find it being reported on PC versions of the game.
Thema:

1. How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games? - Similar Threads - PS$ controller play

2. stealth 700 gen2 max for ps ruining audio when in call

in XBoX on Consoles
    stealth 700 gen2 max for ps ruining audio when in call: i use them on my computer, and whenever im in any call, my audio suddenly gets really bad. it's only when im in a call and i have no clue why. 07a2588e-83f4-4d07-b701-35316297c20d
  3. I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy: Disc read error [8.7]: 'ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff' - Check log for more information 778f2a61-40ea-4e83-aa4b-ff38f60d405b
  4. How do I go to a place that will go to a PS thing and not an Xbox thing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I go to a place that will go to a PS thing and not an Xbox thing.: I'm on Minecraft on Ps4 and I just added a Microsoft acc. When I click "Sign in with a Microsoft account" it says all that stuff and it gives me a barcode. I did that and it says "Enter the code...
  5. How to unlink a MS account from a PS account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to unlink a MS account from a PS account: I linked my old Microsoft account with my PlayStation account a few years ago and I now don’t have access to the account, I can’t link a new account with my PS account as I don’t know the password...
  6. Ps plus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ps plus: I wanna buy ps plus for another account can I use benefit of that to access to my save data on main account or should I buy ps plus on main account? 84ccd39c-77fa-4d8a-aaa0-15b4d4eb540e
  7. Why does Xbox force Crossplay when it is optional on PS systems?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox force Crossplay when it is optional on PS systems?: Before I begin, there are multiple Xbox Dev sources and Xbox ambassador sources that "claim" to have explained it was supposed to be optional from the launch of crossplay. As all Xbox players have...
  8. I need to authenticate my account and it says I have to have xbl, but I play on a ps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to authenticate my account and it says I have to have xbl, but I play on a ps: I need to authenticate my account and it says I have to have xbl, but I play on a ps 9d5d2145-d1bb-4c0e-bc65-5957a732bf1b
  9. PS Store purchase of Minecraft product not showing up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS Store purchase of Minecraft product not showing up?: Hello! We purchased the Incredibles pack on PS4 in the store, but there was no account on Minecraft logged in. My Uncle made an account on Minecraft and synced it. The product is not in his owned...
  10. Where is the Ark Survival Evolved update for Windows 10? Xbox and PS got it so where is the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the Ark Survival Evolved update for Windows 10? Xbox and PS got it so where is the...: Where is the update for ASE in the microsoft store? 7ca1ae11-e3b4-438e-a962-3b1c04c8cae3