How can I use a slightly older version of my minecraft world as the main one that is synced...

Discus and support How can I use a slightly older version of my minecraft world as the main one that is synced... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I have 2 Xbox consoles at 2 different addresses which I often alternate between and when I play minecraft on one of them, it will sync the progress... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Theo_47, Jun 15, 2023.

1. Theo_47
    Theo_47 Guest

How can I use a slightly older version of my minecraft world as the main one that is synced...

So I have 2 Xbox consoles at 2 different addresses which I often alternate between and when I play minecraft on one of them, it will sync the progress and data from the cloud from the other one I played on.

However, I would like to use the saved version of my main world from a couple days ago (which is on my other console) as the main one which is synced to the cloud but unfortunately the more recent version (which has been really messed up my friends) has been synced to the cloud now. I haven’t gone back onto the other Xbox yet because it still has the version of the world that I want and I don’t want it to immediately sync the newer and crappier version over it so I’ll lose it.

Any tips or ideas on how to delete the synced data in the cloud and make the older version of the world the main one which is uploaded?

:)

Theo_47, Jun 15, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: