How can I upload a new card game from Amazon to my computer. I seriously need help before...

Discus and support How can I upload a new card game from Amazon to my computer. I seriously need help before... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; s fi I seriously need help on this new computer. I ordered a Hoyle card game from Amazon, and I got it as far as File Explorer on my computer, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lois Beck, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Lois Beck
    Lois Beck Guest

How can I upload a new card game from Amazon to my computer. I seriously need help before...

s fi

I seriously need help on this new computer. I ordered a Hoyle card game from Amazon, and I got it as far as File Explorer on my computer, but cannot upload into my computer. It sends me toMicrosoft store. There is nothing there to help me. Surely someone out there can help.

:)

Lois Beck, Dec 4, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

How can I upload a new card game from Amazon to my computer. I seriously need help before Christmas?

Hi Lois, my name is Oskayra is a pleasure to answer your question today.

I inform you that you already have this problem with amazon unfortunately in this forum we can not help you with that, what I can recommend is that you go to amazon support to help you in the following link:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=508510&ref_=nav_cs_customerservice
    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The site appears to offer truthful and safe information. Beware of advertisements on the site that may advertise products often classified as PUPs (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Another option I can recommend is that if your problem is on pc. reinstall windows or check if your version is up to date as a last resort. I use windows 10 and have had no problems with anything, but I have noticed that windows 11 does, if so you could also report the problem through microsoft support at the following link.

[https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact?SourceApp=smcivr1]

Keep in mind that in this public forum we are just gamers like you trying to guide and help other gamers. We are not Microsoft employees.

I appreciate your understanding and I hope the problem will be solved soon, I wish you good luck and have a nice day.

Regards, Oskayra
  3. JacobNQ Win User

Pc Microsoft store

Thanks, I do have an Xbox, and I was gonna get a fortnite gift card from Amazon, but it wasn’t email delivery, so I got two Xbox cards instead and was just wondering if I could use them on my computer because I don’t really use my Xbox. Thanks for your help :)
  4. Marcus_048 Win User

How to transfer previously downloaded games to new device from Xbox app store, Computer-pc

Do I have to do anything to the games on the old device? Uninstall, etc. or can I just take out the micro SD card from the old computer, put it into the new computer, format the card then install the games to the new device?
  5. RyanGriffin Win User

XBOX Games on Demand. 20 bucks or Less

"Alan Wake is a good example. On Amazon, the download card can be bought for 5.98. After shipping it is still under 10.00. Last year I bought the exact same card on Amazon for 4.00.."

See I saw that, but I always thought that the download was PC only? And at the time I wanted the 360 version since my computer wasn't up to par enough to play good PC games...
  6. NightBlade1983 Win User

help

I just ordered me a 1 month card from amazon so I no longer need help thamk u though
Thema:

1. How can I upload a new card game from Amazon to my computer. I seriously need help before... - Similar Threads - upload card game

2. Can't upload captures to OneDrive from the Xbox network

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't upload captures to OneDrive from the Xbox network: Help, I'm afraid I will lose my xbox captures since I can't upload them. I used the Microsoft 365 free trial thinking I didn't have enough space just to be met with the same error message "Failed...
  3. Xbox captures not uploading to Onedrive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox captures not uploading to Onedrive: I heard that Xbox is going to be deleting all screenshots and captures that are saved via the Xbox Network. I tried uploading all of my captures to Onedrive through xbox, but the captures are not...
  4. I can´t upload anything to OneDrive

in XboX Insiders
    I can´t upload anything to OneDrive: I can´t upload anything to OneDrive. The problem has been there for a few days. I´m on Xbox insider beta-level. Any advice? submitted by /u/kuunaama [link] [comments]
  5. I’m trying to upload my captures to OneDrive but it isn’t working, any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to upload my captures to OneDrive but it isn’t working, any help?: I’m trying to upload all of my captures to OneDrive but only 2 out of over 400 have uploaded and it’s been over 3 hours since i started the backup. even when i try to upload one at a time it...
  6. Queued for upload wont upload any 4.min recordings

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Queued for upload wont upload any 4.min recordings: it wont let me upload a simple recording clip for 4 min but when i do it says Queued for upload on my xbox series x i dont understand cos it worked fine some days ago and i never had that issue....
  7. Why dont my clips on xbox upload to onedrive???

in XBoX on Windows
    Why dont my clips on xbox upload to onedrive???: This just became a problem now and i dont know what else to do. I power cycles and restarted my xbos, i have a series X plus i have more then enough space, i updated everything. Like what else is...
  8. Xbox club profile picture or background image not uploading properly

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox club profile picture or background image not uploading properly: Whenever i try to set a custom profile picture or background picture for the xbox club i am the owner of, it doesnt keep the changes whenever i reload the "friends and community updates" app. I...
  9. GTA shark card won't upload after redeeming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA shark card won't upload after redeeming: I bought a shark card for GTA, redeemed it through my Xbox. When I load the game it doesn't show up. a6cbb907-6be2-42a4-9388-e1715953de00
  10. Upload your qualifying sales receipt and get a $5 promotional Xbox Gift Card?!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upload your qualifying sales receipt and get a $5 promotional Xbox Gift Card?!: hello, i have uploaded the qualifying 4 receipts to get my $5 promotional Xbox Gift Card total of $20 about 3 weeks ago and did not got even one redeem code back. i have connected Xbox support...