How can I upload a custom image for my Xbox club from my phone?

Discus and support How can I upload a custom image for my Xbox club from my phone? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've been wanting to make a club for an upcoming game, but I can't seem to figure out how to upload a custom image, I don't have a computer so I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Wulfe_05, Aug 21, 2022.

1. Wulfe_05
    Wulfe_05 Guest

I've been wanting to make a club for an upcoming game, but I can't seem to figure out how to upload a custom image, I don't have a computer so I'm really hoping I can do this on my phone/xbox

:)

Wulfe_05, Aug 21, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Wulfe_05

Sorry to say but now the only way to upload a custom picture right now is using a PC.

On Xbox this was possible in the past, but as Edge doesn't allow now download picture from the web to the console.

I'm not able to test the next but:
    Try pasting the desired image in a USB and connect it to the console, then in your Xbox open the guide > go to people (contacts) > clubs > select your club > home (welcome) > customize > change profile picture > loaf custom picture > if the USB appears. Select it and then select the desired picture

Via phone that's not possible
  3. TheLineDivides Win User

profile picture

It won't let me change my profile picture, and no matter how many times I try it won't accept any of my pictures on my phone at all, I've been trying and trying, but I can't insert my picture for my profile on the xbox app on my phone, how can I
    fix it or try to at least?
    The service is currently disable as of the moment. Here's the message coming from the folks at Xbox.

" As people look to gaming for social connection, Xbox is seeing record numbers across Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live, and Mixer. To streamline moderation and ensure the best experience for the community, Xbox has made small adjustments. Some features like uploading
    custom gamerpics, club pics, and club backgrounds are temporarily disabled."
  4. Snakefoxu Win User

Xbox Gamerpic

First of all i just want to acknowledge that yes, I know we cannot currently upload custom gamer pictures. However, even before that decision was made I have been unable to upload gamerpics from my Android xbox app. I am still able to on my computer,
    just not the phone version for some reason. I checked the permissions in the settings on my phone and the xbox app does have permission to access my photos. Any help would be appreciated.
    Adjustments to custom picture uploads

As people look to gaming for social connection, we’re seeing record numbers across Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live, and Mixer. To streamline moderation and ensure the best experience for our community, we’re making small adjustments. We've temporarily turned off
    the ability to upload custom gamerpics, club pics, and club backgrounds.
  5. Wadski Win User

Cant change gamer pic

Hi there

The following Services are currently disabled:

- Uploading of custom Gamerpics

- Uploading of custom club pics

- Uploading of custom club backgrounds

The massive spike in usage of Xbox live network has caused problems around the ability to moderate these customised images.

It is a short-term thing. Microsoft are currently looking at the whole moderation process to make improvements.
  6. Wadski Win User

error message every time i try to change gamerpic

Hi there

The following Services are currently disabled:

- Uploading of custom Gamerpics

- Uploading of custom club pics

- Uploading of custom club backgrounds

The massive spike in usage of Xbox live network has caused problems around the ability to moderate these customised images.

It is a short-term thing. Microsoft are currently looking at the whole moderation process to make improvements.
Thema:

1. How can I upload a custom image for my Xbox club from my phone? - Similar Threads - upload custom image

2. How do I upload custom club image? On the Xbox app on PC there is no option for clubs. Any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I upload custom club image? On the Xbox app on PC there is no option for clubs. Any...: On the Xbox app on PC there is no option for clubs. Any Help? ecb07c81-bfec-437b-9744-0bfefd905ce0
  3. Can't upload custom image to my XBOX profile on my pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't upload custom image to my XBOX profile on my pc: Does anybody know how to upload a custom image to my Xbox profile using a PC? I can only do it using the app on my iPad. But not on the PC, which is total nonsense to me. Or is Microsoft taking...
  4. How do i upload a custom gamerpic on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i upload a custom gamerpic on PC: i have been trying to upload a custom gamerpic but it just doesnt show the option. it doesnt think my xbox account is a child account, so am i just unable to do that on pc? my account is part of...
  5. Why won’t my custom gamer picture upload?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t my custom gamer picture upload?: The gamer picture I’m trying to upload is a mirror selfie of me. It’s not inappropriate or against any guidelines…I’ve tried uploading for the past couple days. Normally Xbox is able to verify my...
  6. Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...: Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always 'too small' when its bigger than or the same size as 1080 x 1080 p. Please help...
  7. Any way to upload custom profile picture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Any way to upload custom profile picture?: Hello! When I created my account I set my age as 16. I was wondering if there is any way I could get a custom profile picture on my Xbox? I've heard that your account has to be 18 years or older,...
  8. Why cant i upload a custom image from the xbox app (pc)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i upload a custom image from the xbox app (pc): Why cant i upload a cumstom image from the xbox app (pc) There are only the xbox made images 5f0b6108-f209-460e-84f0-106dd76cbc8c
  9. So when will the Xbox PC app get the option to upload custom gamerpics?

in XboX Insiders
    So when will the Xbox PC app get the option to upload custom gamerpics?: Now that the Xbox Console Companion app isnt supported anymore, when will this feature be added to the Xbox PC app? Is there a way to downgrade the Xbox Console Companion app to a version that...
  10. I cannot upload a custom profile picture on xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot upload a custom profile picture on xbox.: Hello. I am 20 years old, my Microsoft account properly displays my birth date, yet my Xbox account still refuses to let me upload a custom profile picture, the button won't even show up for me....