How can I upgrade a wrong version (Xbox one) of crew motorfest standard edition that I...

Discus and support How can I upgrade a wrong version (Xbox one) of crew motorfest standard edition that I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello friends. I bought this game from the eneba site and although the description said that it is for Xbox series x too, I got only the Xbox one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by skiab0x, Sep 17, 2023.

1. skiab0x
    skiab0x Guest

How can I upgrade a wrong version (Xbox one) of crew motorfest standard edition that I...

Hello friends.

I bought this game from the eneba site and although the description said that it is for Xbox series x too, I got only the Xbox one version.

Can I pay the difference to Microsoft and play the series x version?

:)

skiab0x, Sep 17, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

My xbox one s wont play x/s games

Mortal Kombat One has only been released for Xbox Series X and PS5. Unfortunately, there is no Xbox One version and nothing has been announced regarding a last generation version.

The Crew Motorfest does have an Xbox One version. You can find it here.

The Series X|S version is not compatible with the Xbox One

The Crew Motorfest Xbox One.

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/the-crew-motorfest-xbox-one/9pb5jn044bhz
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

How can I upgrade a wrong version (Xbox one) of crew motorfest standard edition that I bought from Eneba?

Hi there, my name is Gerardo and I'm an Xbox player like you.

The seller you mentioned (Eneba) is not an authorized Xbox distributor. This means that if there is a problem with the code or game they gave you, Microsoft will not be responsible for it, and you will need to resolve the issue directly with the seller. Therefore, I recommend contacting them for assistance. It's advisable to only purchase from Xbox authorized sellers, as this way, you can be assured of help from Microsoft in case of any problems:

https://www.xbox.com/where-to-buy

Additionally, please be aware that purchasing games or codes from unauthorized sellers goes against Xbox community standards:

https://www.xbox.com/legal/community-standards

[​IMG]

I hope you understand, and I wish you the best of luck. I hope the seller can assist you in resolving the issue.
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

How can I upgrade a wrong version (Xbox one) of crew motorfest standard edition that I bought from Eneba?

nope, you will need to contact Eneba as it is their fault you got the wrong one, as Microsoft is not affiliated with them at all, then Microsoft will not touch the issue.
  5. Gerardo CG Win User

Can I pay a difference to upgrade the version of a game I bought?

Hi there Jacob, my name is Gerardo and I'm an Xbox player like you. I'll be happy to help.

In this situation, the most convenient option is to simply request a refund for the version you purchased by error and then proceed to buy the correct version of the game. Unfortunately, there is no way to pay the difference to obtain the other version.

To request a refund for your game, please visit the following website:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

Please keep in mind that sometimes it can take up to 24 hours for your purchase to appear in the refundable orders history. If it doesn't appear immediately, please wait for that time period and check again.

In case it is helpful to you, here is the official purchase link for The Crew Motorfest Standard Edition - Cross-Gen Bundle:

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/th...oss-gen-bundle/9NQRQJND8DMX/0010/B2H29M5CCC5F

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Best regards.
  6. Harish Sathiyamoorth Win User

If I buy the COD Cold War Black Ops Cross gen bundle for my Xbox one, Will I still be able to play the game on my Xbox one and will it also work for Xbox Series S?

If I buy the standard version, will I be able to upgrade later when I get a next gen console in the Microsoft Store, because i have a Xbox one s and if i buy a standard edition for that, will I be able to upgrade the game?

Thank you
Thema:

1. How can I upgrade a wrong version (Xbox one) of crew motorfest standard edition that I... - Similar Threads - upgrade wrong version

2. Xbox app and Microsoft Store app keeps crashing after upgrade of CPU and clean install

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app and Microsoft Store app keeps crashing after upgrade of CPU and clean install: I was using windows 10 (1903) edition on my core i5 6th gen machine. I bought and installed Microsoft Flight simulator from the store and it worked fine. I upgraded my PC hardware to intel core...
  3. Unable to upgrade xbox wireless headset firmware from windows PC 10/11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to upgrade xbox wireless headset firmware from windows PC 10/11: Hello! yesterday i received my new Xbox wireless headset, but there is no way to execute a firmware upgrade. I am going to use the headset on windows PC or mobile phone, so i have to upgrade by...
  4. Xbox One X SSD Upgrade Issues (OS:25398.4441)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X SSD Upgrade Issues (OS:25398.4441): I upgraded my drive to a SSD of equal size. Ive used the OSU1 offline updater, unformatted, formated (NTFS), different drives holding the OSU1 file. Ive also tried the Xbox One X hdd windows...
  5. Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?: I’m sure you are aware of some of the social media outrage over the new speculated X Box. As someone who is planning to join the X Box community soon I am sort of disappointed in the leaks. This...
  6. To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...: To upgrade yourself as the xbox gamer on the upcoming digital series x or stick with current series x the one with the disk drive? What I should do on this case or the situation on the scenario?...
  7. Is it possible to upgrade my hard drive on my xbox one x to ssd

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to upgrade my hard drive on my xbox one x to ssd: I have an Xbox One X which has a hard drive that has failed. I was wondering if I could upgrade it to an ssd as I tried going to repair shops and they are charging more than $200....
  8. Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance: Hi. I bought a series x and upgraded to gig internet speed. My speeds became slower than before I upgraded. I had my ISP come out over ten times and they found no problems on their end. I have...
  9. why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one...
  10. I purchased gamepass but it was the wrong one, went to upgrade it and was charged the full...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I purchased gamepass but it was the wrong one, went to upgrade it and was charged the full...: I need to be refunded for the initial membership. 0d33da8e-7768-415e-aa41-dd49d8a055d3