how can I unlink my Ubisoft account from my Xbox account in Xbox?

Discus and support how can I unlink my Ubisoft account from my Xbox account in Xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to link my Xbox siege account to my pc siege so I can play keyboard and mouse on the same account, but when I try to link it it says there's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Turtledogboss, Feb 9, 2023.

1. how can I unlink my Ubisoft account from my Xbox account in Xbox?

I want to link my Xbox siege account to my pc siege so I can play keyboard and mouse on the same account, but when I try to link it it says there's another account already linked. and i have tried getting rid of permissions the siege has from my Microsoft account it just doesn't work for some reason can someone please help.

:)

Turtledogboss, Feb 9, 2023
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

How do I unlink a Ubisoft Account from my Xbox account.

if you unlink the xbox account from the ubisoft account you can only relink that xbox account with that same ubi account again, you cannot unlink and relink to another account, this is a restriction in place by ubisoft and the same is done with epic too.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that unlinking an in-game account will only be possible on the game website page. To help you, I have here the link with the steps along with other possible issues that you may encounter.

You may also need to reach out to Ubisoft with the specific error so they can guide you with the necessary steps: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/account/arti...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Unlinking EA and Ubisoft Accounts from my Xbox Account

5. kyle_m4496 Win User

unlinking an account

Hi! My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

As the account connection is created on Ubisoft's system, I'm afraid they are the only ones who can assist with unlinking the account. Xbox cannot remove this account from their end.
  6. Miguel Molina O Win User

Is there a way to unlink my xbox account from a ubisoft account?

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

if the wrong Ubisoft account is currently linked to your Xbox account, you should unlink it before you claim the game.

To change the Ubisoft account linked to your Xbox account:

• Head to the Account Information webpage.

Support is available if you need to reset your password or recover access to your account.

• Scroll down to the Linked accounts section.

• Locate the Xbox tile and select Unlink.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to unlink the account.

• Return to the Xbox app for Windows PC.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to link the correct Ubisoft account to your Xbox account.

The issue is the only way to unlink the Ubisoft account to the Xbox account, you must have access to the Ubisoft account.

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
Thema:

1. how can I unlink my Ubisoft account from my Xbox account in Xbox? - Similar Threads - unlink Ubisoft account

2. Unlink unknown ubisoft account from my xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlink unknown ubisoft account from my xbox account: At some point in the past, I linked a ubisoft account to my xbox account to play a game. Today, I tried to play a different game and I cannot remember the credentials for the Ubisoft account...
  3. Unlink Ubisoft Account from My Xbox from Microsft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlink Ubisoft Account from My Xbox from Microsft account: Hi to all I was a reviewer of videogames, and I have made an email address for do some test in ubisoft connect and xbox. Now My email used form ubisoft account was deleted (i don't write anymore...
  4. How do I unlink my ubisoft account from my xbox acc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I unlink my ubisoft account from my xbox acc: I don't have access to my Ubisoft account anymore. i wanna download a game using xbox game pass but it asks me to login to my ubisoft acc linked to my xbox 09dcbeb2-b50c-436f-8639-0bb1e97c3b3b
  5. Ubisoft wont unlink my xbox account from a account with a dead email, please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ubisoft wont unlink my xbox account from a account with a dead email, please help: For the past couple of weeks I have been emailing back and forth with Ubisoft Support, at first I was trying to find out what account is linked to my xbox account because I want my xbox account...
  6. Is there a way to unlink my xbox account from a ubisoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to unlink my xbox account from a ubisoft account?: I know you can by going through Ubisoft but the problem is the Ubisoft account that is linked to my xbox account isnt mine and past week or two I have been talking back and fourth with Ubisoft...
  7. How do I unlink a Ubisoft account from my Xbox account if I dont have access to the Ubisoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I unlink a Ubisoft account from my Xbox account if I dont have access to the Ubisoft...: I recently tried linking my Xbox account to my Ubisoft account and it said that it is already linked to another Ubisoft account, I do not remember doing this and can't seem to find a way to unlink...
  8. How do I unlink a Ubisoft account from my Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I unlink a Ubisoft account from my Xbox account?: I am currently attempting to connect my Ubisoft and Xbox accounts, but once I try to do so, a message pops up, saying that I cannot link multiple Ubisoft accounts. I know about this second Ubisoft...
  9. unlink locked ubisoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unlink locked ubisoft account: Apparently, I have an old (locked) Ubisoft account linked to my xbox live account which is preventing me from linking my new Ubisoft account to my Xbox Live. That Ubisoft account is associated...
  10. xbox account Linked too a ubisoft account but dont know how too unlink

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox account Linked too a ubisoft account but dont know how too unlink: I cant do it through the xbox app or website 1c01796b-c394-4795-b8c3-cc80680acb37