How can I transfer saved game data from one Xbox live account to another but on the same Xbox ...

Discus and support How can I transfer saved game data from one Xbox live account to another but on the same Xbox ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I wanted to know if this is possible on the Xbox one and if so then how ? bd880ba3-7709-489c-933a-98d54e502851 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SageBeast557633, Nov 28, 2015.

1. How can I transfer saved game data from one Xbox live account to another but on the same Xbox ...

I wanted to know if this is possible on the Xbox one and if so then how ?

:)

SageBeast557633, Nov 28, 2015
  2. ds3501
    ds3501 Guest
    Saved Data Content Transfer

Is there a way to Transfer Saved Game Data from one Xbox Live Account Profile to another on the Same Xbox if so this would save me alot of my Money but if there isn't i wasted a good chunk of my Money on a wasted account for nothing

ds3501, Nov 28, 2015
  3. Can I transfer all my game saves/data off one account to another?

how do you transfer game data from an xbox one to another account

SKITTLE H00VES, Nov 28, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

How can I transfer saved game data from one Xbox live account to another but on the same Xbox ...

Nothing can be transferred between accounts.

Smwutches, Nov 28, 2015
  5. RiTTzFAN93wj
    RiTTzFAN93wj Guest
    Yes, you cannot transfer saved data between accounts on Xbox One, or 360. It is saved either to YOUR cloud, or your storage with your gamertag.. This is for YOUR account only..

RiTTzFAN93wj, Nov 28, 2015
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    That would not be transferring it between accounts

Smwutches, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Njal the Blue Win User

Gamedata

Xbox Live sharing is for Xbox console only. Even though it is possible to share Xbox live and games on the console (I understand you are on PC) you can not share saved game data. It is not possible to transfer digital data from one account to another on
    either platform.
  8. Paraffin Alien Win User

If I create a New gamer tag on one console that has never touched the internet and get the 1 month x-box live because of it

Game data, saves, DLC, etc, can not be transferred from one account to another.
  9. FreeAndSay Win User

How do i transfer the info on my 360 to my xbox one

Hi there, what can be transferred from Xbox 360 to Xbox one, is your Xbox live profile and your save data. Go to storage on your Xbox 360 and upload every save data you need to your Xbox cloud. After that just download your Xbox one profile, All your Xbox
    360 games save data, achievements, friends and digital games will be transferred. If you have another question, I'm here to help!

Thank you!
  10. Mister Quasar Win User

Game Data Not Transferring To New One S

Hi there dubstir!

To clarify further, the
    Network Game Transfer
    would only transfer the games and apps from the old console to the new console; other data like profile data and save data is attached to an account's profile and backed up to Xbox Live. To redownload the save/profile data for an account
    in a particular game, just launch that game from the console while the account is signed in and connected to Xbox Live :) .
  11. SKITTLE H00VES Win User

Can I transfer all my game saves/data off one account to another?

how do you transfer game data from an xbox one to another account
Thema:

1. How can I transfer saved game data from one Xbox live account to another but on the same Xbox ... - Similar Threads - transfer saved game

2. How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?: I made a new account because have been using my dads Microsoft account, and I can't figure out how to transfer my data. aa01aabb-9203-4ff0-a160-c0742a4fbc6b
  3. Transfer my game saves from XBOX One to an external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer my game saves from XBOX One to an external hard drive: Howdy, I want to transfer my old game saves data from my XBOX One onto an external hard drive. I have already formatted an external hard drive (EHD) to use but I can currently only copy the DLC...
  4. Series X and game/save transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X and game/save transfer: Hello, my Series X took water damage (burst pipe) and I am looking into buying a new Series X to replace it. I was just wondering if all my games that I have purchased will be available to...
  5. How to transfer saved games from my xbox360 storage device between two accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer saved games from my xbox360 storage device between two accounts?: I got an Xbox 360 I've had for a while with a Minecraft world I do not want to restart, I just got it hooked up to the Internet finally and logged into my Microsoft account, I don't want to lose...
  6. How can I transfer Game Pass saves between Game Pass accounts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I transfer Game Pass saves between Game Pass accounts?: 2 months ago I created a new, alternate account to try out a free trial code for game pass a friend had given me(you can't use free trial's on existing accounts even if you've never had game pass...
  7. Help with transferring Persona 5 royale's saves to the steam version of the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with transferring Persona 5 royale's saves to the steam version of the game.: I am planning on buying Persona 5 royale in steam, after it was removed from Xbox Game Pass. I already invested a lot of time into the game when they removed it. i want to know if I can transfer...
  8. Transfer cloud gaming save to Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Transfer cloud gaming save to Xbox: I wanted to try out Starfield on my Xbox One, so I gave cloud gaming a chance. The performance is okay but I really like the game, so Ibplan to upgrade to Series X. Is it possible to transfer my...
  9. Can I transfer an Xbox's game's progress & saves to a Steam-bought game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer an Xbox's game's progress & saves to a Steam-bought game?: So I recently purchased Astroneer on Steam and I'm wondering if I am able to transfer my progress from Xbox to the Steam game. I have nearly 100% completion on Astroneer on the Xbox-bought game...
  10. Transferring saved game data from one Xbox account to another…

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transferring saved game data from one Xbox account to another…: I have a problem that requires assistance. Recently, one of my Outlook accounts, which was linked to my gamer tag, got deleted due to inactivity. The system prompted me to log back into the...