How can I tell the difference between the Xbox 360 Core or Arcade?

Discus and support How can I tell the difference between the Xbox 360 Core or Arcade? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox is matte white, with a matte white disc tray and a manufactured date of May 28, 2008 as well as a HDMI port. Is this more likely to be a core... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SHLUNDO Kyogre, Sep 3, 2023.

1. How can I tell the difference between the Xbox 360 Core or Arcade?

My Xbox is matte white, with a matte white disc tray and a manufactured date of May 28, 2008 as well as a HDMI port. Is this more likely to be a core or arcade model? Also this is a different question than the one I asked on this site before.

Thanks,

Shlundo

How can I tell the difference between the Xbox 360 Core or Arcade? [​IMG]

How can I tell the difference between the Xbox 360 Core or Arcade? [​IMG]

:)

SHLUNDO Kyogre, Sep 3, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Core 20 gig hdd meaning bc compatible console and works with haDd games

Vs a 16 gig.Arcade with flash memory you would.nerd a offical hdd to use bc titles and hdd games won't function on flash memory

Cores have the older keeper or older chips

Which arcade.can have jasprr

Though arcade is possible with vesper I forget the timeline of chips

Arcade replaced corr

Elite replaced the pro
  3. JohnnyXeo Win User

Why are DLC achievements included in the normal game?

I wish I could tell the difference between if it's Core game or dlc when it pops up myself.
  4. Wiggs Win User

New 720 Rumor: 16-Core CPU

PS3 has like 8 cores or something. But what they don't tell you is the difference between floating and interger cores. From what I heard half the time some of the cores in the PS3 don't even get used b/c the way games use those cores.

So don't believe everything they tell you. Or they are telling you the truth....just not the important details.
  5. Joshua Webster Win User

Please help! Xbox won't install games!

Which Xbox 360 console is? Is it the new Xbox 360 S or the old Core/Pro/Arcade one? Does it have a built in HDD or one that you can remove?
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Peggle 2

Hi there,

I have Peggle 2 for the 360 that I play on the Xbox One, but it shows up as
    this version
    - note the 360 ribbon on the left instead of the Arcade ribbon on the top.

Honestly, I'm not sure what the difference is between the Arcade and 360 version.
Thema:

1. How can I tell the difference between the Xbox 360 Core or Arcade? - Similar Threads - tell difference between

2. So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".

in XBoX on Consoles
    So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".: I pressed on this console instead of the cloud is there anyway for I to get it back or (22d 23h 20m) lost forever? I am currently trying to get back into a game but I may have lost all my progress...
  3. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  4. I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...: I have deleted cache & restarted the device (a kindle fire 10) 19c480df-745f-46c2-97cb-189f740be370
  5. Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...: Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex legends and every time i turn my xbox back on to play Apex, i have to restart the game....
  6. Tell the Forza Moderators to Stop banning people just for Requesting the Aventador

in XBoX on Windows
    Tell the Forza Moderators to Stop banning people just for Requesting the Aventador: Me and other random people are banned in Forza Forums just for requesting the Aventador Roadster, many people wanted the car added and voted for it to make it to the top, but they were removed....
  7. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  8. Can I link my ps4 account to my Xbox series X if so can someone tell me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I link my ps4 account to my Xbox series X if so can someone tell me: I want to link my ps4 account to my Xbox so I can work multiversus because I forgot the email for it 1dccdd56-4736-4ea4-be97-2a5674900109
  9. I'm trying to buy the fortnite crew pack but it keeps telling me to pick a different way to pay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy the fortnite crew pack but it keeps telling me to pick a different way to pay: I'm trying to but the crew pack but it's not letting me buy it dbdf03a1-9442-4360-9d78-821473a6b5e8
  10. Telling the difference between disc based/required games and digital.

in XboX Insiders
    Telling the difference between disc based/required games and digital.: I don't have many suggestions. I'm pretty happy with the Xbox One UI with only a few exceptions. Making a tag or icon for the difference between disc based games that would require a disc to...