How can I talk to a living human being about my issue? I'm struggling with the website .

Discus and support How can I talk to a living human being about my issue? I'm struggling with the website . in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a problem I cannot solve on the Microsoft customer website. I purchased a digital game gift for someone in Canada, unaware that I would not be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MorganNW, Feb 3, 2024.

1. MorganNW
    MorganNW Guest

How can I talk to a living human being about my issue? I'm struggling with the website .

I have a problem I cannot solve on the Microsoft customer website. I purchased a digital game gift for someone in Canada, unaware that I would not be able to send it to him. He cannot redeem the code. My product history page has never given me the option to request a refund. I've tried to phone, and your IVR will not put me through to a person, or help me with my issue. I've read at least a dozen help articles that did not help. I read the terms of sale even, and still could not get a resolution.

I don't understand what I need to do, and I'm really frustrated with this situation, and need to talk to someone about refunding a gift code.

:)

MorganNW, Feb 3, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: