How can I take my gmail away from another account?

Discus and support How can I take my gmail away from another account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was trying to add a new gmail for my Microsoft account because i’m using an old gmail i’ve made, but every time I try to add it, it tells me it’s... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ariahanna angulo, Dec 17, 2023.

1. How can I take my gmail away from another account?

I was trying to add a new gmail for my Microsoft account because i’m using an old gmail i’ve made, but every time I try to add it, it tells me it’s already in use. Now, I have never made a Microsoft account with this gmail before and I don’t know how they got access to it. I tried logging into it to make sure I didn’t make one and forget about it but it’s locked. I just want to link my gmail to my account but now I can’t.

:)

ariahanna angulo, Dec 17, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello ariahanna,

Thank you for the response.

It looks like your account is currently locked. Account is locked due to activity associated with your account might violate our Terms of Use.

We recommend you select the Next button to verify your account. You will then ask to enter any phone number for account verification. Should you not receive security code, please check the steps on this link under I didn't receive a security code: Account has been locked - Microsoft Support.

After verifying your account, you may head and add your email as security information or alias.

Please see the support articles below for guide:

Happy Holidays!

Regards,

3. ariahanna angulo Win User

[​IMG]

I didn’t see the emails before so here are the photos of me trying to add my email

EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post.
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Hello ariahanna,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To answer your question, you need to make sure that your account is not yet an alias or Microsoft account by signing into Microsoft page using that email address. You may remove your account as alias however, if your email is registered as Microsoft account, you should recover or use that instead. Please try the following steps:

1. Go to https://account.microsoft.com
    2. Select sign in and enter your Gmail email address.
      • If you were asked to enter your password, that means your Gmail email address is an existing Microsoft account. You can no longer register this. You just need to enter your password.
      • We notice that you mention about lock, if you are prompted with an error message, please take a screenshot and post it on your next reply.

If you never made a Microsoft account from that Gmail email address, we recommend you try to check if this was added as an alias to your current account. Sign in with your current account and check the available alias through this link: Add an alias.

If you have other clarifications about this matter, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. Brother Bills Win User

Xbox Live Account Email association

How can I login with my gmail account if I don't have the password. I attempted a password recovery, and it's going to another email it seems, because I did not receive a reset password email.

I think someone else is using my gmail as their login?
Thema:

1. How can I take my gmail away from another account? - Similar Threads - gmail away another

2. My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...: Please help me i can't login to play minecraft because the accounts been deleted 2815c3de-34bc-4a66-9c68-a0ab5f2f44c4
  3. trying to add new gmail/alias to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    trying to add new gmail/alias to my Microsoft account: Hello, I’m trying to add a gmail/alias to my Microsoft account but every time I try it always says, “There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...
  4. When i try to sign in with gmail it takes me to my old hotmail that i dont use for gamepass

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i try to sign in with gmail it takes me to my old hotmail that i dont use for gamepass: Hi i recently changed my pc and when i was setting it up it merged my Gmail and Hotmail and now i can't access my main game pass account and it takes me to my 2018 game pass account which I don't...
  5. how can I allow my son to sign in to his Xbox without using my Gmail account password. Is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can I allow my son to sign in to his Xbox without using my Gmail account password. Is...: is there a temporary code or passcode that can be used on my son's Xbox for him to sign into it versus using my Gmail and my password I prefer not to give my son my password to my Gmail account...
  6. Hi Microsoft verificaition code is not sending to my Gmail account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi Microsoft verificaition code is not sending to my Gmail account: I've followed every step through trouble shooting can I talk with an agent please? 04a58b66-9cb5-4e54-bcf9-6922964448fa
  7. How do I get back into my account- I have access to the gmail it’s under.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get back into my account- I have access to the gmail it’s under.: My account is sign in blocked as I forgot my passwords. The verification email is not an email I recognize and the standard email is my gmail which I still have access to. I’ve tried recovering...
  8. Minecraft- When i tried to sine in i put my Gmail and I put the code and all and when i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft- When i tried to sine in i put my Gmail and I put the code and all and when i...: I was trying to find in end I did it said please check your Internet connection end I did have Internet so I don't know what happened * Changed to a question 51b715f8-695e-46ea-8ea6-68417672a3c6
  9. How do I log into my Xbox account without a Gmail, Microsoft password or a phone number?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I log into my Xbox account without a Gmail, Microsoft password or a phone number?: I can prove that Vqlkyre account on Xbox is mine. I tried so many account recovery forms and it doesn't work I've tried contacting Microsoft support, but they said they're too busy. I have photo...
  10. Why can't I sign in to Xbox with my Gmail account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign in to Xbox with my Gmail account?: When I try to sign in to Xbox with my Gmail account, it just throws me back to the main page. And once I try to sign in again, it won't let me enter my email as it takes me straight back to the...