How can I switch my WoT Xbox 360 forum profile user name to a different Xbox Live account?

Discus and support How can I switch my WoT Xbox 360 forum profile user name to a different Xbox Live account? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please help. I am a newbie to Xbox 360 and to WoT. How can I switch my WoT Xbox 360 forum profile user name to a different Xbox Live account? I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mkamoski2, Aug 8, 2014.

1. mkamoski2
    mkamoski2 Guest

How can I switch my WoT Xbox 360 forum profile user name to a different Xbox Live account?

Please help.

I am a newbie to Xbox 360 and to WoT.

I have several Xbox Live accounts.

When I login here, on these Xbox 360 WoT forums, my login is associated with TameBobcat690.

I want my login to be associated with my other Xbox Live account, MottledSteam758.

How can I do that?

Or, how can I simply just create another login for these forums and use MottledSteam758 as associated account?

Please advise.

Thanks.

-- Mark

:)

mkamoski2, Aug 8, 2014
  2. Druj i Nasu
    Druj i Nasu Guest
    So is Xbox Live garbage? Or is it my service provider.

Yeah, i just created a profile today on my roommates 360, I even signed up for the one free month of xbox LIVE Gold & i can't get into WoT!! I switch to my buddy's profile and start up WoT, and it's not a problem. Getting pretty
    [Mod Removed] off with my very first Xbox 360 user experience!!

Druj i Nasu, Aug 8, 2014
  3. NoNameMcGee
    NoNameMcGee Guest
    NoNameMcGee, Aug 8, 2014
  4. Dirty Loco
    Dirty Loco Guest

You will need to sign into the forums using the email address associated with the account, "MottledSteam758".

Dirty Loco, Aug 8, 2014
  5. mkamoski2
    mkamoski2 Guest
    Dear Zen --

I appreciate the reply.

I am sad to report that I could not follow your advice because the system would not let me enter a different username.

Here is what I did...

1. I went to
    forum.worldoftanksxbox360edition.com
    and I logged out.

2. I was on the page
    and I clicked sign-in.

3. The system did not prompt me for different credentials.

4. The system automatically logged me in as TameBobcat690 and I could not switch to MottledSteam758.

I am still stuck.

Can you help?

Please advise.

Thanks.

-- Mark Kamoski

mkamoski2, Aug 10, 2014
  6. HairyBuzz
    HairyBuzz Guest
    Its signing you in with the TameBobcat690 gamertag because you are signed in with this to other microsoft websites.

Best way to deal with this would be opening a different browser or using "incognito/inprivate browsing" function

on google chrome you can do it by pressing "ctrl+shift+n"

on internet explorer "ctrl+shift+p"

and then go to the forum and you will be able to sign in with the gamertag you like.

HairyBuzz, Aug 10, 2014
  7. mkamoski1
    mkamoski1 Guest
    I got it. New browser. Went to Xbox Live area. Signed out of TameBobcat690. Signed in with email for MottledSteam758's email. All set. Thanks.

mkamoski1, Aug 10, 2014
  8. How can I switch my WoT Xbox 360 forum profile user name to a different Xbox Live account?

HyruleBalverine, Oct 31, 2018
  9. HyruleBalverine Win User

10. mkamoski2 Win User

Dear Zen --

I appreciate the reply.

I am sad to report that I could not follow your advice because the system would not let me enter a different username.

Here is what I did...

1. I went to
    and I logged out.

2. I was on the page
    and I clicked sign-in.

3. The system did not prompt me for different credentials.

4. The system automatically logged me in as TameBobcat690 and I could not switch to MottledSteam758.

I am still stuck.

Can you help?

Please advise.

Thanks.

-- Mark Kamoski
  11. HairyBuzz Win User

Its signing you in with the TameBobcat690 gamertag because you are signed in with this to other microsoft websites.

Best way to deal with this would be opening a different browser or using "incognito/inprivate browsing" function

on google chrome you can do it by pressing "ctrl+shift+n"

on internet explorer "ctrl+shift+p"

and then go to the forum and you will be able to sign in with the gamertag you like.
  12. mkamoski1 Win User

I got it. New browser. Went to Xbox Live area. Signed out of TameBobcat690. Signed in with email for MottledSteam758's email. All set. Thanks.
  13. Dirty Loco Win User

You will need to sign into the forums using the email address associated with the account, "MottledSteam758".
Thema:

1. How can I switch my WoT Xbox 360 forum profile user name to a different Xbox Live account? - Similar Threads - switch WoT 360

2. How do I switch my Xbox series s from IPv4 to IPv6?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I switch my Xbox series s from IPv4 to IPv6?: My Xbox is set to IPv4 but I’m not sure how to switch to IPv6 217ba0e3-ac1f-4487-b486-456a8a78905c
  3. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  4. Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...: Ive already tried turning off my network and turning it back on it only worked once and never worked again 4ba9d188-ee0b-436b-af88-34bab5a9371f
  5. So my xbox ones randomly switched itself off, waited a min, powered it up, had sound but no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my xbox ones randomly switched itself off, waited a min, powered it up, had sound but no...: So my xbox one s randomly switched itself off while in the middle of doing something, so I waited a min, turned it back on... No picture, had sound but no picture, checked hdmi, checked power...
  6. How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch: How do I become friends online with a Xbox player if I’m on Nintendo switch? f1253c34-1267-4ed1-b5d3-6ebe6c62f346
  7. Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?: i accidentally used my last switch when my friend tried switching my xbox to his home. now i have no more switches and cannot play any of the games i previously could, could i possibly get a...
  8. Can I connect a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to Xbox Cloud?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to Xbox Cloud?: I tried pairing my controller to my PC, and then seeing if it connected to Xbox Cloud, but it didn't work. Is there anything I can do? d57dc4e2-6bb6-40cf-b960-a4ceef224fd7
  9. Discord voice chat does appear on my xbox but I can use it when I switch regions

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord voice chat does appear on my xbox but I can use it when I switch regions: So the title describes practically everything, I can't use discord on my xbox, the discord tab just isn't there, but when I switch regions or console location the tab is there and I can use...
  10. Switching audio to english from french

in XBoX on Windows
    Switching audio to english from french: I own both the english and french version of the movie The Hustle. I accidentally bought the french version a long time ago and did not realize in time to return it. To fix it I bought the english...