How can I submit a account recovery form with a live agent without a specific question or...

Discus and support How can I submit a account recovery form with a live agent without a specific question or... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The initial problem is that my microsoft account was hacked and the email was changed, I needed to go to the "I think my account has been... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Spencer Hui, Nov 6, 2023.

1. Spencer Hui
    Spencer Hui Guest

How can I submit a account recovery form with a live agent without a specific question or...

The initial problem is that my microsoft account was hacked and the email was changed, I needed to go to the "I think my account has been compromised/hacked" section and I need to plug in my information so it gives the email situation a quick evaluation I tried recovering it but I accidentally made a microsoft account with my main email so I can't submit another account recovery.

please help me I just want to play minecraft again ;-;

:)

Spencer Hui, Nov 6, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

How can I submit a account recovery form with a live agent without a specific question or delete microsoft account without deleting it as a alias.

Hi Spencer. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Microsoft Support and it's live agents are unable to help with account recovery. Unfortunately, it won't be possible to recover the account if the email has been changed.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Belen T.C. Win User

Restricted account

Hello Elliot,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble accessing your account and purchasing Xbox Live. I understand how frustrating this can be, especially after getting a new Xbox. Unfortunately, we cannot verify your identity or ownership of the account without the information you mentioned, such as the security questions, the card used to purchase games, or the old email address. This is for your own security and privacy, as we do not want anyone else to access your account without your permission.

However, there may be some other ways to help you recover your account. You may submit an account recovery request on this link: Recover your account (live.com)

For your reference, you may also check this link: Help with the Microsoft account recovery form - Microsoft Support

If submitting the account recovery request fails, I recommend reaching out to Xbox/Microsoft Live Support so they can help you further on this and help you recover your account the soonest possible. You can reach them on this link Contact us | Xbox Support

We hope this helps you recover your account. Let me know if you have questions or feedback.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hacked Account | 8 Days No Response from MS

You would need to wait Microsoft response. I'm not a Microsoft employee so I cannot say if you will recover your son's account or not. Only Microsoft employees review your answers.

The recovery form is the only recourse if the account does not have any alternative email address or phone number associated with it.

The questions asked by the Microsoft chat agent are almost the same as the recovery form.

You can try the recovery form more times. But it can take a few days until you receive a reply.
  5. Guilherme L Bosso Win User

Xbox Account Recovery

Hello CountableGoph, i'm Guilherme an Independet Advisor, and i hope i can help you with your question.

To recover your account, you can submit an account recovery form. Access the link below:

https://account.live.com/acsr
  6. Mode.08 Win User

Account Hacked

Ok, I will try that I've submitted a account recovery form hoping that it can help me somehow
Thema:

1. How can I submit a account recovery form with a live agent without a specific question or... - Similar Threads - submit account recovery

2. I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...: Soooo I am lacked out of my Microsoft account (email). I have tried submitting multiple account recovery requests unsuccessfully. I have Xbox live, I'm paying for his at the moment and can't...
  3. Account settings won't submit, how to fix?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account settings won't submit, how to fix?: Whenever I go into my Xbox profile and try to edit the settings, they save but don't submit? I previously had them turned off and then turned everything on to communicate in Minecraft but I still...
  4. My account got suspended for my profile picture and I want to submit a appeal for it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got suspended for my profile picture and I want to submit a appeal for it...: My account got suspended for my profile picture and I want to submit a appeal for it because it’s a pie with a face carved into it 94528221-8ebf-4033-a12e-1a665751476d
  5. Does the account recovery form actually work or am I endlessly submitting forms for nothing?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does the account recovery form actually work or am I endlessly submitting forms for nothing?: One day my Xbox account suddenly stopped letting me sign in due to "unusual activity" and it tells me to fill out a account recovery form to recover my account. Either that or text a phone number...
  6. When I go to look at my active suspension(s) after my account was banned and I submitted an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I go to look at my active suspension(s) after my account was banned and I submitted an...: When I go to look at my active suspension(s) after my account was banned and I submitted an appeal, why does it say “Sorry, we can't get notifications right now. Try again later.” Does it mean my...
  7. My account was hacked and everything was changed ive even submitted a form that was rejected.

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and everything was changed ive even submitted a form that was rejected.: My microsoft account was hacked. Im not sure what to do Ive tried everything but the hacker changed the email, the phone number, and even went so far as too adding 2fa. As soon as i found out I...
  8. How to submit a ticket for requesting an inactive account gamertag to be reset?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to submit a ticket for requesting an inactive account gamertag to be reset?: I want to change my gamertag to the name I use on all other platforms, the gamertag is used by an inactive (atleast 5 years inactive) Xbox account. How can this gamertag be reset so that I can use...
  9. Can't submit account recovery form because email address is not valid

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't submit account recovery form because email address is not valid: I've forgotten my password. Cannot submit the account recovery form with the Xbox device ID because it doesn't recognize it. It even shows the email on my Xbox dashboard but it won't accept it....
  10. my xbox account got perm banned and it says i can submit a appeal but every time a submit...

in XBoX on Windows
    my xbox account got perm banned and it says i can submit a appeal but every time a submit...: if anyone can help that would be great 090a852e-579a-4b53-9bfe-2c17169a17cf