How can I stop this bug on MWIII on Xbox series S?

Discus and support How can I stop this bug on MWIII on Xbox series S? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] Hello guys, I have been playing MWIII Ranked and this one issue keeps coming back, making the game unplayable. I am stuck in the game searching... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xboxuser COD, Feb 24, 2024.

1. Xboxuser COD
    Xboxuser COD Guest

How can I stop this bug on MWIII on Xbox series S? [​IMG]
    Hello guys,

I have been playing MWIII Ranked and this one issue keeps coming back, making the game unplayable.

I am stuck in the game searching screen and when it finds a game it is telling me match started loading level. Then it never connects me and gives me a ban for abandoning the game.

I have lost hundreds of SRs and the penalties are getting larger and larger every time this happens.

:)

Xboxuser COD, Feb 24, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Xboxuser, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, change your connection DNS.

Follow these steps:

Go to Profile and System > Settings

In the Settings menu, select General > Network settings.

Select the network you're connected to, then select Advanced settings > Manual

On the DNS field, input these:

Primary: 8.8.8.8

Secondary: 8.8.4.4

Save settings.

If it still does not work, please, if you know how to do it, make a Wi-Fi hotspot router on your phone and connect to it.

That way we can isolate the issue, by testing another internet connection, using your mobile data plan.

Let me know if it works!
  3. Burger Time Win User

Controller/Xbox bug

I play on Series S. I have no clue how this bugged occur anyways.
  4. MateusFontana Win User

XBOX register device

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

This is a known bug, but it won't affect you at all. The Xbox Series S will probably be shown in the next few days, rest assured that the registered serial is from the s series.
  5. Little Austin Win User

why do I keep getting a oops screen whenever i try to buy something off of Microsoft Flight Simulator Marketplace?

I'm on Xbox Series S. How can i reset the Store on Series consols?
  6. Ghostworkz Win User

Making my Home Xbox not working.

Oh heck yes. Even if it's a simple "No, you can not set your home xbox on a Series X/S if you are using a profile from a Xbox 1, Xbox 1 S, etc...". Otherwise, from a technical perspective, this should be investigated by the developers/operations team to determine if it is a bug or not.

To me, it seems like this SHOULD work if a Series X/S user can set their home xbox to a Xbox 1.
Thema:

1. How can I stop this bug on MWIII on Xbox series S? - Similar Threads - stop bug MWIII

2. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  3. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  4. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  5. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  6. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  7. Some of the buttons on my Series X controller just stopped working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of the buttons on my Series X controller just stopped working...: Hi! I was playing Forza Horizon 5 when I went back to the Home Screen to do something but after I did that my controller decided it didn't wanna respond to anything unless I was pressing the Xbox...
  8. Keyboard and Mouse on Warzone 2 stop working bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keyboard and Mouse on Warzone 2 stop working bug: Hi, many players have been dealing with this issue since the game came out, and surprisingly only happens in xbox... please check what's the community saying in reddit regarding this issue...
  9. New Hasbro Battleship game Bug....local multiplayer controls stop working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Hasbro Battleship game Bug....local multiplayer controls stop working: We just downloaded the new Battleship game a couple of days ago. I went through the tutorials and started playing the Campaign mode with no issues. When we tried to play a Local two (human)...
  10. I dont know if its a preview bug or something all of a sudden my mic stop letting me talk in ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I dont know if its a preview bug or something all of a sudden my mic stop letting me talk in ...: I think it's a preview bug but ever since I got the preview my mic won't allow me to talk in it a51a9517-2e9f-4ef7-8d91-200c4a272d04