How can I speak with a human being about fraudulent transactions on an Xbox Account

Discus and support How can I speak with a human being about fraudulent transactions on an Xbox Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been trying for weeks to get someone to help me with a refund request for fraudulent transactions on an Xbox. I have been repeatedly told that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by M. Eisenberg, Dec 7, 2023.

1. M. Eisenberg
    M. Eisenberg Guest

How can I speak with a human being about fraudulent transactions on an Xbox Account

I have been trying for weeks to get someone to help me with a refund request for fraudulent transactions on an Xbox. I have been repeatedly told that the refund department does not have telephones. That simply cannot be true. The assertion that Microsoft can unilaterally reject refund requests without explanation and then block any avenue of inquiry is unfair and unacceptable.

:)

M. Eisenberg, Dec 7, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello M. E my name is oskayra I am an independent advisor and player like you I hope I can help solve your problem today

well, if you only want contact with someone from the microsoft support to explain your case yo will follow the next link to do that

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

i will give you too the link to present your request for a refund, just follow the step by step in that page and your request for a refund will be attended

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

I hope this helps! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions or need additional clarification.
  3. Josh With Dosh Win User

We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out

I would speak to your bank to see if they are blocking transactions. I've had this before they thought it was fraudulent
  4. Matt Br. Win User

My Gamertag was falsely suspended for inappropriate content, and Xbox Support denied my appeal

I find it hard to believe that in the entire organization, there's nobody else I can speak with about a false report followed by an automated decision.

How can I forward my ticket to an actual human being?
  5. BongsMcgee Win User

HOW HARD IS IT TO SPEAK TO A HUMAN BEING!?!?!?!

Click the account circle in the top right hand corner, and click subscriptions. From there you will be able to manage your paid subscriptions.
  6. GMoneyInUrHoney Win User

Xbox One X Startup System Error

All i want is my entitled warranty replace that doesnt take two weeks to be returned. All i want is to speak with a human being because im clearly experiencing critical and cascading hardware failure. Probably the HDD because after a fresh wipe ill only
    have 400gb of space available.

How can i speak with a human about this. How do you find a phone number to call.
Thema:

1. How can I speak with a human being about fraudulent transactions on an Xbox Account - Similar Threads - speak human being

2. I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !: Hi I am trying to get my elite controller repaired I have tried two separate service orders now - fhe shipping label is never delivered to my email or online account. I have checked my junk. Can...
  3. How do I speak to anyone, ANY HUMAN BEING, at Microsoft????

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I speak to anyone, ANY HUMAN BEING, at Microsoft????: I just got a new XBOX X for Christmas. I tried logging into my Xbox account the day I got it, but was sent to an automated security form after they flagged "unusual activity". After submitting the...
  4. HOW DO I SPEAK TO A HUMAN BEING WHO WORKS FOR XBOX CUISTOMER SUPPORT.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HOW DO I SPEAK TO A HUMAN BEING WHO WORKS FOR XBOX CUISTOMER SUPPORT.: VIRTUAL AGENT SAYS THEY CANT ARRANGE A CALL BACK. VIRTUAL AGENT SAYS IT'S TRANSFERING ME TO AN AAGENT, BUT IT NEVER HAPPENS. THE TWITTER DM BOT WENT RADIO SILENT AFTER IT SAID IT WOULD TRANSFER...
  5. Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI...: Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI that doesn’t know **** about any of this. f74aace0-b199-41d6-9549-2e930a7f5026
  6. Can I speak to a human

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I speak to a human: Can a human call me back please 9922fa1b-eb09-4115-bb71-ffadb62369de
  7. I'm locked out my account and unless I can speak to an actual human being, I'm going to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm locked out my account and unless I can speak to an actual human being, I'm going to...: Okay. So I tried signing into my Xbox yesterday and it asked me to verify my account due to a security risk, no big deal. I've done it dozens of times before. But THIS TIME, I'm stuck in an...
  8. I need to speak with a human! - Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to speak with a human! - Xbox Account: With the news of Microsoft fixing the old COD servers I have been trying to regain access to my old account, ive filled out the online recovery more times than I can count now, however I'm told...
  9. how do you speak with a human at mircosoft from the uk. have been trying to for over 2...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do you speak with a human at mircosoft from the uk. have been trying to for over 2...: uk. have been trying to for over 2 hours. they cant recognise my email and keep asking for another email which i dont have 36a80b0c-6372-4c7f-9fbc-63c9a8f3cc27
  10. How can I request warranty repair if your website throws error and I can't speak with a human?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I request warranty repair if your website throws error and I can't speak with a human?: I bought Xbox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller and left thumbstick stopped working. It is still on warranty so I am trying to create a warranty request but the website fails with error saying...