How can I speak to Microsoft about a fraud/criminal activity on my account?

Discus and support How can I speak to Microsoft about a fraud/criminal activity on my account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A hacker has obtained access to my Microsoft account and the related email address and has changed the passwords. The Microsoft contact options require... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BobH_237, Mar 28, 2023.

1. BobH_237
    BobH_237 Guest

A hacker has obtained access to my Microsoft account and the related email address and has changed the passwords. The Microsoft contact options require that I sign in before I can speak to anyone, which I can't do because the passwords have been changed. I have tried "recovering" the account, but the process was unilaterally cancelled (presumably because the criminal received an email alert through my compromised email account and instructed Microsoft to cancel the process). How can I get to speak to someone at Microsoft to get them to take the fraud seriously? I believe two payments have been taken from the debit card associated with my account. Thank you!

:)

BobH_237, Mar 28, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: