How can I speak to a live agent?

Discus and support How can I speak to a live agent? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been banned because someone reported a message that wasn't anyway inappropriate and now I cannot use my xbox party. I want to speak to an... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by II Howie II, Jul 14, 2022.

1. II Howie II
    II Howie II Guest

I have been banned because someone reported a message that wasn't anyway inappropriate and now I cannot use my xbox party.

I want to speak to an agent or manager ASAP as I'm not waiting 3 days for an appeal.

:)

II Howie II, Jul 14, 2022
  2. II Howie II Win User

What an awful flawed system
  3. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions. Submitting a case review is the only way to contact them.
  4. Annanda Martins Win User

how do I speak with a live in person agent?

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

Lisa, I am so sorry you are going through this.

First, just to make sure, try to access all your emails and see if one of them has the emails regarding those billings. Now, if neither of your emails has this information, you need to contact Support directly regarding this issue, okay? Here in the community, we do not have access to account/billing information, so this needs to be addressed directly with Support:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

It may be a bit tricky to find an option on the Support that gives you access to Live Chat or Request a Call, but all you need to do is just keep changing the options until one gives you access to it, okay? It may not be the correct option, but it will get you in touch with support, which is the most important thing here.

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Speak to an agent

If he purchased the Xbox Game Pass for console, he won't be able to play online. What he can do is Request a refund for that subscription and purchase the Xbox live gold instead. However, this process it can take a bit of time to get the refund back at his account( from 3 to 5 business days). If you manage to get hold of our live support, they will be able to cancel the game pass for console and provide you with the live gold.
  6. kimb5 Win User

Speak to a agent

Thema:

1. How can I speak to a live agent? - Similar Threads - speak live agent

2. How can I speak to a live agent due to unauthorized charges to my bank account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I speak to a live agent due to unauthorized charges to my bank account: There were chargers made to my account 32e46896-9b5c-441b-9005-ed922cfc5c7a
  3. how do I speak to a live person at Microsoft Canada?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I speak to a live person at Microsoft Canada?: I cant solve my problem on here 45056af3-b88a-4200-8a78-9bb08f615431
  4. Live, so come join in and speak your mind

in XboX Insiders
    Live, so come join in and speak your mind: I'm live on Twitch, come hang out! https://www.twitch.tv/kylonewolf5487?sr=a submitted by /u/Ok_Manager_2753 [link] [comments]
  5. I need to speak to a live person about billing

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to speak to a live person about billing: I spoke to a live person last week and she said she canceled our subscription and refunded the money. I have not received a refund and would like to talk with a live person...
  6. I need to speak to a live customer service agent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to speak to a live customer service agent: I can’t find my game in the marketplace 27f0d06f-10c1-40b2-ac11-81a1700636ab
  7. Xbox Live permanent ban - No reason for or why. Help to speak to someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live permanent ban - No reason for or why. Help to speak to someone: Hi, I've been trying for several hours now online to find help to my query but haven't been successful, so was hoping someone here can help. I signed into my old xbox 360 for the first time in a...
  8. How do I speak with a human for Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I speak with a human for Xbox Live: XBOX LIVE. My account details were hacked and then changed because they stole my phone number as well! So that enabled them to receive that code security and change everything!!...
  9. Can't speak to/hear a friend on Xbox Live that I "reported" for abusive messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't speak to/hear a friend on Xbox Live that I "reported" for abusive messages: A joke gone wrong... and now I can't speak to/hear him and there doesn't appear to be an easy way to resolve this. Have tried everything to resolve this including blocking/unblocking,...
  10. Is there a way to speak to an agent via live chat because support ignored my simple request...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to speak to an agent via live chat because support ignored my simple request...: I had some credit in my Microsoft account and thought I'd use it to buy an Xbox 360 game in the recent sale. I bought it via the web, then realised I'd made a mistake and you can't use the credit...