How can I speak to a live agent due to unauthorized charges to my bank account

Discus and support How can I speak to a live agent due to unauthorized charges to my bank account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There were chargers made to my account 32e46896-9b5c-441b-9005-ed922cfc5c7a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lamont Massenburg, Dec 14, 2023.

1. How can I speak to a live agent due to unauthorized charges to my bank account

There were chargers made to my account

:)

Lamont Massenburg, Dec 14, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Lamont. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Do these charges show in your Microsoft account's order history? Check here: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

If not, and you're sure the charges did not come from a friend or family member, you may be a victim of fraud. In this case you'll need to contact your bank, tell them your card was compromised, and report the unauthorized charges. Microsoft can only assist if the charges come from your Microsoft account.

If they do show in your account, you'll need to speak with a Microsoft Store Support agent. Here's their contact information: https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/4f615f2a-6bbd-fd69-6695-ae213d63eef0

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Fahmi A1 Win User

I made a purchase on the Microsoft Store, but the transaction failed. However, my balance was still deducted.

I have tried live chatting with an agent twice, but they suddenly disconnected each time. I reported that there is no transaction ID since it doesn't appear in my order history, but my bank account shows the charges. How can I get a refund for these charges?
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Unauthorized charges on my bank account

Hello Darlene,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We are sorry for the issue with unauthorized charges. We recommend requesting a call from support. They will be able to go over what the charges are for.

When you go to Contact Us, follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  5. II Howie II Win User

How can I speak to a live agent?

What an awful flawed system
  6. Smwutches Win User

How can I speak to a live agent?

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions. Submitting a case review is the only way to contact them.
Thema:

1. How can I speak to a live agent due to unauthorized charges to my bank account - Similar Threads - speak live agent

2. how do I speak to a live person at Microsoft Canada?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I speak to a live person at Microsoft Canada?: I cant solve my problem on here 45056af3-b88a-4200-8a78-9bb08f615431
  3. Live, so come join in and speak your mind

in XboX Insiders
    Live, so come join in and speak your mind: I'm live on Twitch, come hang out! https://www.twitch.tv/kylonewolf5487?sr=a submitted by /u/Ok_Manager_2753 [link] [comments]
  4. I need to speak to a live person about billing

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to speak to a live person about billing: I spoke to a live person last week and she said she canceled our subscription and refunded the money. I have not received a refund and would like to talk with a live person...
  5. I need to speak to a live customer service agent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to speak to a live customer service agent: I can’t find my game in the marketplace 27f0d06f-10c1-40b2-ac11-81a1700636ab
  6. Xbox Live permanent ban - No reason for or why. Help to speak to someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live permanent ban - No reason for or why. Help to speak to someone: Hi, I've been trying for several hours now online to find help to my query but haven't been successful, so was hoping someone here can help. I signed into my old xbox 360 for the first time in a...
  7. How can I speak to a live agent?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I speak to a live agent?: I have been banned because someone reported a message that wasn't anyway inappropriate and now I cannot use my xbox party. I want to speak to an agent or manager ASAP as I'm not waiting 3 days...
  8. How do I speak with a human for Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I speak with a human for Xbox Live: XBOX LIVE. My account details were hacked and then changed because they stole my phone number as well! So that enabled them to receive that code security and change everything!!...
  9. Can't speak to/hear a friend on Xbox Live that I "reported" for abusive messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't speak to/hear a friend on Xbox Live that I "reported" for abusive messages: A joke gone wrong... and now I can't speak to/hear him and there doesn't appear to be an easy way to resolve this. Have tried everything to resolve this including blocking/unblocking,...
  10. Is there a way to speak to an agent via live chat because support ignored my simple request...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to speak to an agent via live chat because support ignored my simple request...: I had some credit in my Microsoft account and thought I'd use it to buy an Xbox 360 game in the recent sale. I bought it via the web, then realised I'd made a mistake and you can't use the credit...