How can I sign into a child's profile of a Microsoft family account on Nintendo Switch...

Discus and support How can I sign into a child's profile of a Microsoft family account on Nintendo Switch... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; We have a family account, with one parent profile and two child profiles. I am trying to sign into one of the child profiles on Minecraft on Nintendo... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JBXH, Jun 30, 2023.

1. JBXH
    JBXH Guest

How can I sign into a child's profile of a Microsoft family account on Nintendo Switch...

We have a family account, with one parent profile and two child profiles. I am trying to sign into one of the child profiles on Minecraft on Nintendo Switch. When I go through the process of connecting my Microsoft account, it just automatically connects the parent profile, and I can't find an option to put it on a child's profile. Can you help?

:)

2. Janet_C Win User

How can I sign into a child's profile of a Microsoft family account on Nintendo Switch Minecraft?

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community just like you.

I will be glad to help you.

Each Nintendo account is associated to a Microsoft account, the same Microsoft account cannot be associated to several Nintendo accounts.

If you are looking for members of your household to use your Nintento account licenses, for example to play Minecraft, you should check with Nintendo support to see if this is possible. You can do so at this website

https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Best Regards.
  3. marcoastorino Win User

Microsoft permission for mulriplayer games on Nintendo Switch

Sorry to hear it. It sounds like your account is a child account. The parent account would need to grant access at
    https://account.microsoft.com/family
    How can I add the Nintendo switch console in the list of devices and apply the new grants? My daughter is logged in (Minecraft) using her xbox account but no new device appears here.
  4. Kathy A. Win User

I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I finish filling it out it takes me to an Xbox screen, asking me to sign in. I don't have Xbox. I have ps4

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're having trouble connecting your Microsoft account to your Nintendo Switch. It sounds like you may have accidentally clicked on the Xbox sign-in page instead of the Nintendo Switch sign-in page.

To connect your Microsoft account to your Nintendo Switch, please follow these steps:

1. On your Nintendo Switch, go to System Settings > Users > Add User.

2. Create a new user account and select "Sign in using a Microsoft account."

3. Follow the prompts to sign in to your Microsoft account and link it to your Nintendo Switch.

If you continue to have trouble, please let me know and I'll do my best to assist you further.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. MissyBotsacos Win User

how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter the code?

how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter the code?
    Try sign in wiith my Nintendo Switch sign in with your free Microsoft acount to experience the online features of Minecraft Dungeons becuse i brought this game

www.microsoft.com/Link

enter this code

YQRGXDM4
  6. Allebas Win User

Help! Evil ex trying to control my kids xbox!

Hi again Elixir,

You can try changing it from the internet. Here how:

Change your child’s Xbox privacy and online safety settings
    Applies to: Xbox OneMicrosoft account

Only a parent using the Microsoft family group feature can change Xbox privacy and online safety settings for a child account. If you're having trouble changing your child's settings, make sure your Microsoft account is a parent account in a family group.
    See whether you're listed as a child or an adult in a family group by signing in at account.microsoft.com/family. To change your child's settings:

• Sign in to the Xbox settings page with the parent’s Microsoft account. You may be asked to verify that you're the account owner. If you're having issues
      signing in to a Microsoft account, go to Microsoft account help.
    • Choose the gamertag for your child's account. If you want to update the privacy and online safety settings for the parent or adult account, choose that gamertag instead.
    • Select the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab or the Privacy tab,
      review the settings currently in place, and then update those you want to change.
    • Select Save before leaving or switching to another tab. If you don't save the changes before you move to the other tab, your changes won't be saved.
    • Have your child sign in and sign out of their account to make the changes take effect.

Learn how to block inappropriate apps, games, and media
Thema:

1. How can I sign into a child's profile of a Microsoft family account on Nintendo Switch... - Similar Threads - sign child's profile

2. Account split after signing in on Xbox One S to grant child in Family Group permissions,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account split after signing in on Xbox One S to grant child in Family Group permissions,...: Important Details: Device: Xbox One S. Mobile Device: Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max. Child's account was over 2 years old with Parental Consent. Child's account is for a child under 13. Parent is...
  3. My feather client is not signing up it is asking for a child consent but when i am clicking...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My feather client is not signing up it is asking for a child consent but when i am clicking...: Please help i am not able to sign up in my feather client account in Microsoft 1c8ef1ba-2128-46a1-994a-1c00c42475fc
  4. "The person who bought this needs to sign in" error, from child account purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "The person who bought this needs to sign in" error, from child account purchase: My child, who has a child account under family sharing (and who's Xbox is the home Xbox), downloaded a game, however upon trying to open this game on our other Xbox (under the parent account) it...
  5. Son’s child account won’t sign in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Son’s child account won’t sign in.: Every time we try to log into my son’s child account on our Series X, we get this “Fix on the web” message. So frustrating. It was working fine last week. My other son’s account works just...
  6. Xbox series x will not allow sign in to child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series x will not allow sign in to child account: I just got my kid a new series S for Xmas. Set it up as my home console, since I don't have any others, added his account as the child account, and then signed him in and set it to default sign...
  7. How can I set a password to be able to sign in to Minecraft on PC so my child finishes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I set a password to be able to sign in to Minecraft on PC so my child finishes...: How can I set a password to be able to sign in to Minecraft on PC so my child finishes homework first? d9835dc3-5978-430c-9ba4-a1ba1dc5bda2
  8. Child account sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child account sign in: I wondered if someone could help me please? I have an xbox that has my gamertag and my two daughters gamertags as well. When child one signs in it is automatic with no password entry required....
  9. Child account Gamer ID. How can they sign onto XBox on a gaming PC and Still use their own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child account Gamer ID. How can they sign onto XBox on a gaming PC and Still use their own...: Hi. My son is set up as a child account. He was too young when he had his xbox to be set up as anything but a child account. He is still young but needs to access his xbox games on a gaming PC....
  10. Son unable to leave Minecraft Beta or sign into Xbox Insiders as child - Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Son unable to leave Minecraft Beta or sign into Xbox Insiders as child - Windows 10: Hi, I'm trying to help my son who is stuck using the Minecraft Beta for Windows 10 having registered with an adult account to the Xbox insider programme. My son who is 14 installed the Xbox...