How can I sign in to Minecraft on PlayStation?

Discus and support How can I sign in to Minecraft on PlayStation? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey Microsoft, (the owner of Mojang), How can I sign in to Minecraft on PlayStation with a Microsoft account (same as an Xbox account) to play online... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PlayStation User, Nov 29, 2023.

1. How can I sign in to Minecraft on PlayStation?

Hey Microsoft, (the owner of Mojang),

How can I sign in to Minecraft on PlayStation with a Microsoft account (same as an Xbox account) to play online with a PS Plus Essential, Extra, Or Deluxe Subscription?

:)

PlayStation User, Nov 29, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

You can link your Microsoft and PSN account by following these steps:

Be sure to use the Microsoft account that you want associated with your PlayStation Network account.

Note: After you’ve linked your account, this can’t be undone. You won’t be able to link another Microsoft account to your PlayStation Network account.

On the Minecraft game home screen, select Sign in with a Microsoft account.

This brings up a screen that provides you with a unique 8-digit code and instructs you to enter the code from the Remote connect screen:

https://aka.ms/remoteconnect

Reference link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-titles/minecraft-ps4-faq

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry. However, I'll remain attentive to any other one you may have.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Cannot login Minecraft with PSN

That's really weird, since when you unlink a Minecraft/Microsoft account from a Playstation ID it can only be linked to the same Playstation ID.

Are you completely sure you are signed in with the correct Playstation ID and trying to login with the correct Minecraft/Microsoft Account?
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

Trying to sign in to PlayStation. (Minecraft) and it’s sending me to Xbox instead?

because minecraft is microsoft/xbox, to sign into minecraft you sign into xbox live, even on playstation.
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

How sign in minecraft playstation 4

Hey there ibrheemabdul AL whap,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully sign in and play Minecraft cross platform. I can totally understand how this could be pretty confusing. I suggest following the instructions and information outlined in

Mojang's support page FAQ.
    As there are a couple of things to take note of in order for this to work smoothly.

When you get the chance, review that and let us know if the information helped.

Thanks for reading!
  6. Pschirki Win User

How sign in minecraft playstation 4

Is this a crossplay related qiuestion?
Thema:

1. How can I sign in to Minecraft on PlayStation? - Similar Threads - sign Minecraft PlayStation

2. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation: I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then...
  3. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: i cant download minecraft can you help my pls e9460034-a365-4c2d-86ae-1648bc3ded80
  4. why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times: why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times d3c29a17-9299-4fab-95eb-9905a12babaf
  5. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...
  6. Can't sign into minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into minecraft: [img] Hello, Every time I try to sign in I get this message. I have uninstalled the game and launcher, as well as the Xbox app and also restarted my Microsoft store and nothing I have done has...
  7. My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...: Ive tried to see if it would work by downloading the launcher through the microsoft webstore and checking the website and it says they dont own minecraft at all. I thought that if you owned one...
  8. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  9. can't sign in to an account I made to play Minecraft on my PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't sign in to an account I made to play Minecraft on my PlayStation: I can't sign in to an account I made to play Minecraft on my PlayStation. I made this account I'm using to write this in hopes of a back up only to find my PlayStation account is fused to the...
  10. Trying to sign in to PlayStation. (Minecraft) and it’s sending me to Xbox instead?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to sign in to PlayStation. (Minecraft) and it’s sending me to Xbox instead?: So, I’m trying to create a mojang account or connect my Microsoft account to Minecraft and everytime is sign in to ANY account. It sends me to a Xbox Live website Instead of PlayStation. I’m not...