How can I sign back into my account once I've changed the name and then logged out?

Discus and support How can I sign back into my account once I've changed the name and then logged out? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently changed the name of my Microsoft account and then logged out. Now, when I log back in, it is looking for the old name of the same account I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Poofy Drawz, Jul 5, 2023.

1. Poofy Drawz
    Poofy Drawz Guest

How can I sign back into my account once I've changed the name and then logged out?

I recently changed the name of my Microsoft account and then logged out. Now, when I log back in, it is looking for the old name of the same account I changed the name of. What do I do?

:)

Poofy Drawz, Jul 5, 2023
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

How recently did you make the changes? You might need to give it more time as it may take 24 hours for the changes to apply. For reference, please refer to this link.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

(The link is in English)

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  3. T3chnlgydude Win User

Custom gamerpic

Have you restarted the console?

Changes can take some time to reflect

I normally log/sign out of my account/profile, restart my console and log back in once booted up
  4. [Farscape] Win User

Killer Instinct definitive edition locked

sign on to a family members name, open the store, sign out of store and sign in with your name, find the game and hit install, it will be rapid as already installed. once done sign out of the store and log off the account, log back into that account and
    your family member should be able to play all of it.

rinse and repeat for all accounts on pc.
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

Home Xbox and PC

logon to your name on pc, open the store and sign out of the store then get your dad to sign into the store, download any and all play anywhere games, once done sign out of the store and sign back in with your name, logoff the pc and log back in and now you can play all the games your dad owns that are play anywhere, i do this for my kids.
  6. BeRoyal Win User

Bless Unleashed gives "Unable to offer you services at this time" on 2 child accounts.

I had to change age restrictions then log out of account and log back in. If that doesn't work log into parent mircosoft account and change age so its no longer a child account then sign account out then back in. Hope this helps! Love that my kiddo likes
    gaming with me!
Thema:

1. How can I sign back into my account once I've changed the name and then logged out? - Similar Threads - sign account once

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?: I want to make a Microsoft account on my Playstation but every time I sign in it takes me to the xbox website. I don’t want that. So my question is, what do I do so I can play online with my...
  6. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: i cant download minecraft can you help my pls e9460034-a365-4c2d-86ae-1648bc3ded80
  7. Issue with signing into xbox account/adding account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with signing into xbox account/adding account: I have been having an issue with signing into my account. Xbox kept sending me an error when signing into xbox account saying that i needed to connect to the internet in order to sign into...
  8. I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...: I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time in a sign in page and then go back again to home page can anyone sort it...
  9. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  10. can't sign in to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't sign in to my account: I want to sign in to my account but can't (on the mobile app) I press the sign in button but nothing happens (i restarted my phone, force stopped the app, deleted and reinstalled it multiple...