How can I set up 2 separate accounts with the same email

Discus and support How can I set up 2 separate accounts with the same email in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is it possible to set up 2 different accounts to the same email? bfa28ec5-957a-4ebd-8f9a-101494e454b8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TTand tt, Jan 21, 2024.

1. TTand tt
    TTand tt Guest

Is it possible to set up 2 different accounts to the same email?

:)

TTand tt, Jan 21, 2024
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Is it possible to set up 2 different accounts to the same email?
    No, you can only have one Xbox profile per Microsoft account.
  3. Jacyintha Win User

Cannot access gamertag

Don't search for the same wlid, have them bring up the individual gamertag. In the rare cases when a windsows live id is broken, searching for it will only bring up this new id.

You can be getting emails about the account even if the log in is something else because you can set the contact email separately.

If they are on the email address, phone support will send up and escalation to get it manually fixed.
  4. Jacyintha Win User

Problems with XBOX Live?

You would be wrong. The only way to get your offline profile onto the email separate online email is to download the online profile, use a separate email to transfer the useless Gamertag off it. That would free up the email to use on your offline profile.

Why would you set up a separate account online? That seems pretty obvious that it is a distinct separate profile.
  5. Porschiey Win User

Change WLID to Gmail?

[quote user="tinkytachi"] You cant have 2 accounts on the same email

[/quote]

You can reference two separate emails, actually. The Live ID / Passport / MIcrosoft ID must be the primary ID for the Xbox account, but you can reference a second email as a contact preference (only).
  6. Rostom L Win User

Family safety and problem with my email being used for Xbox set up

Hi there!

To confirm, is your email address a Microsoft email like @outlook.com, @hotmail.com, etc.? If so, you cannot separate your email from his Xbox profile because it's the same account with your Microsoft account.

Creating a new email and add it as an alias won't actually separate your account for Family Safety procedure. The solution here is for you to create a new adult account which will act as a family organizer. You will have to add your main account as a member of the family so your new account can manage its privacy settings or family safety features. No worries because that won't affect how you send/receive emails. Please note that you're still using the same account with your son.
Thema:

1. How can I set up 2 separate accounts with the same email - Similar Threads - set separate accounts

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?: My son’s xbox disconnects itself from the internet at 8:00 pm and we have no clue why. We have tried everything to fix it. Ive turned off all screen time settings. Turned them on. Changed times....
  4. as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out

in XBoX on Windows
    as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out: I just installed among us and it says I need to change my privacy & online safety settings but when i go to settings it signs me out of my account 74de54d4-330a-4420-b250-01a6d044ba36
  5. Xbox Headset Equaliser Frequency Settings

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Headset Equaliser Frequency Settings: Can someone explain to me what each frequency range represents? 125Hz, 250Hz, 1kHz, 4kHz, 8kHz My headset sounds terrible for first person shooters. submitted by /u/Hayden22Stone [link]...
  6. Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...: I don't mind the odd text or voice message cussing me out or trash talking...but why in the blue hell am I forced to allow party invites only to be bombarded by a bunch of random douchebags that...
  7. I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting: I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code and now my games do not play 286f448f-b8f9-49b4-94e7-aef96fa3151d
  8. I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works: I keep trying to redeem my rewards points for the goals but it never goes through. 50ff52c3-475c-44ab-b199-257ff483eda5
  9. Help setting up separate game pass accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help setting up separate game pass accounts: I am starting a business that uses 10 Xbox consoles. Each consoles will need to have its own game van account. How can I buy a separate game pass account on consoles after the first one. When I...
  10. My son and I have separate consoles, and are on my game pass. Also set home xbox on both....

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son and I have separate consoles, and are on my game pass. Also set home xbox on both....: My son and I have separate consoles, and are on my game pass. Also set home xbox on both. Why can't my son play certain games. They say uninstallable to Join Ultimate...