How can I see how much time is left in a deal with gold?

Discus and support How can I see how much time is left in a deal with gold? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I saw some games I wanted were on sale with Xbox Live gold, and I would like to know how much time is left on the sale. For example I would like to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HYP3RD4NK, Dec 16, 2019.

1. HYP3RD4NK
    HYP3RD4NK Guest

I saw some games I wanted were on sale with Xbox Live gold, and I would like to know how much time is left on the sale. For example I would like to know how long will the sale last for Forza Horizon 4.

***Moved from: Windows 10 / Microsoft Store***

:)

HYP3RD4NK, Dec 16, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Deals with Gold change every Tuesday.
  3. PeterJamesHicken Win User

The deals with gold don't usually last that long. Maybe a week or so but if you get game pass you get forza horizon 4 for free along with hundreds of other titles
  4. Smwutches Win User

Finding how much time left of gold live?

Please don't bump 3 year old threads.
  5. rangersfan222 Win User

go to my account under your profile/and look in bottom right corner
  6. Temhotabot Win User

There are two ways.

1-check the e-mail associated with your account, so long as you have notifications turned on here you will get a reminder of when your Live time runs out 30 days before it is set to expire.

or

2-go to billing.microsoft.com
Thema:

1. How can I see how much time is left in a deal with gold? - Similar Threads - much left deal

2. It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...

in XBoX on Windows
    It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...: It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much, it's happening in my games and everywhere else, how do I fix it? I think it is my console...
  3. Is it possible to make the hidden storage show? That way I can know how much of it is left.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to make the hidden storage show? That way I can know how much of it is left.: For instance it adds up to the original storage, showing the total amount. 131c8835-bd64-4e03-a943-ff38be7cca49
  4. Dolby atmos Left side audio channel pretty much gone Series X Alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby atmos Left side audio channel pretty much gone Series X Alpha skip ahead: I noticed this when listening to music, but its also happening to game clips and in game. When i use windows sonic the audio is normal things to your left will be heard in your left ear and things...
  5. How much left to next rank?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How much left to next rank?: Hi, So someone decided to get rid of the % value to next level on the MYVIP Reward rank, from my eyeball, I'm about 15% to rank 4 Well Would be nice for an actual percentage, better yet an...
  6. How much left? Sequence 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How much left? Sequence 10: I am trying to hurry and finish the game this week in order to get it back to a buddy. I have just finished sequence 10. I was wondering if anyone could give me a ballpark of how much of the...
  7. How much time did I play on Left 4 dead 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much time did I play on Left 4 dead 2: Hello mein friends I send you this tickets to ask you how much times I played at Left 4 Dead 2 on my account.I really want to know because I love this game and I love America....
  8. Controller problem, rotating much slower right than left.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller problem, rotating much slower right than left.: I just noticed this with TitanFall 2, but I think I've had this issue occasionally in other games. I rotate (right analog stick) much slower turning to the right than I do to the left. Like 30-40%...
  9. How much life is left in the 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much life is left in the 360: We are months into the next gen consoles and i have already have xb1 games and a ton of 360 games i switch back and forth between the 2 consoles all the time. I know that e3 this year we wont...
  10. So how much HDD do you have left?

in XBoX on Consoles
    So how much HDD do you have left?: 98.2% left. Had the Xbox since December and still waiting for games that interest me. ab8f39da-4351-446f-991b-cf9b0fe7508c