How can I see how long my account is suspended from participating in parties and messages?

Discus and support How can I see how long my account is suspended from participating in parties and messages? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I was recently suspended and am wanting to know how long its for but i don’t know how to check. a42447b1-8a22-4e02-b8c2-5a29b22e76ab Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Gingerlybell662, Jun 7, 2023.

1. How can I see how long my account is suspended from participating in parties and messages?

I was recently suspended and am wanting to know how long its for but i don’t know how to check.

:)

Gingerlybell662, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Gingerlybell662 Win User

How can I see how long my account is suspended from participating in parties and messages?

I forgot my email to the account that’s suspended. Can you tell me if will be unsuspended tomorrow? I appreciate the answer and thanks again,Gingerly
  3. Rolepl4y Guy Win User

Yeah we don't have any information here, but once you remember you should find the time period in your enforcement history, good day 😊
  4. Gingerlybell662 Win User

yep just logged in again and it said until friday at 643 or something like that
  5. Gingerlybell662 Win User

Its only from party chat. but im wanting to play 2k with my clan tomorrow. will i be unbanned tomorrow? I would check but i forgot my email for my other account thats has been suspended
  6. Rolepl4y Guy Win User

The best you can do is just wait it out, good day 😊
Thema:

1. How can I see how long my account is suspended from participating in parties and messages? - Similar Threads - long account suspended

2. Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...: Console serial number 090189223117 cc7b311d-94ae-4693-8739-bf4e1a02fcd5
  3. How long would it take for my Minecraft account to be brought back?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long would it take for my Minecraft account to be brought back?: my ign went from Gamer_6451 to Gamer_6451_ because the hacker changed my IGN, the email and the password and i would like to know what i need to do to get the best change of recovering my account...
  4. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  5. How long does a refund from xbox take to clear into my bank account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does a refund from xbox take to clear into my bank account?: I requested a refund for an item I accidentally bought around 10 days ago now and it was approved, however the money has not been refunded onto my card. When will the money clear back into my...
  6. How long do refunds usually take to get back to my account after a refund request was approved?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long do refunds usually take to get back to my account after a refund request was approved?: So my little cousin managed to get onto my Xbox over the holidays and spend $450 in cash on Madden 24. I requested a refund for the purchases on January 5th, 2024, and all my requests (3 in total)...
  7. i can not pass the robot test to make a new account i have been trying for so long and i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can not pass the robot test to make a new account i have been trying for so long and i...: it’s the test where u have the icons and hands pointing that the animals have the same icon like i do not understand i’ve been trying for an hour now and it still makes me retake it even tho i...
  8. Can’t recieve Email code, can’t long into my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t recieve Email code, can’t long into my account: So basically I haven’t been using my Microsoft account for like a year in half but when I’m trying sign with right email and password but says unusual login attempt you will need to verify which...
  9. How long is the review process for a suspended account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long is the review process for a suspended account?: I am asking this as I had my account locked while I had Two-Factor Authentication and requested an unlock from Microsoft Support. Microsoft then suspended the account because of the two factor...
  10. Why is my Microsoft account taking too long to start?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Microsoft account taking too long to start?: I can't get my game going. 4b8537e1-f72a-45de-80b7-8029d9718e8f