How can I secretly purchase something for my xbox series x without it showing up until I...

Discus and support How can I secretly purchase something for my xbox series x without it showing up until I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Long story short, my son wants NBA & Madden 2k24 for Christmas. We have both from 2k23. If I purchase them, will they show up on our xbox somehow? I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Amanda Davis1, Nov 29, 2023.

1. How can I secretly purchase something for my xbox series x without it showing up until I...

Long story short, my son wants NBA & Madden 2k24 for Christmas. We have both from 2k23. If I purchase them, will they show up on our xbox somehow? I am still unfamiliar with the fully digital gaming situation. Thank you!

:)

Amanda Davis1, Nov 29, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

How can I secretly purchase something for my xbox series x without it showing up until I want it to??

Hi there Amanda, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If you have another Microsoft account in your possession, you can use the option to purchase the games as gifts and send them to your other account. The game codes will be sent to that email, and you can save them to give to your son whenever you want, without spoiling the surprise. When you give him the codes, he'll need to redeem them manually on his own account to be able to play the games.

Here are the purchase links for both standard versions of the games:

- NBA 2K24 for Xbox Series X|S:

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/p/9NT7FNZ0WJM1/0010

- Madden NFL 24:

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/madden-nfl-24/9NG3KDN390BB/0010

For NBA 2K24, you'll need to select the option with three dots and choose "Buy as a gift."

[​IMG]

And for Madden NFL 24, you should directly select the option with a gift icon.

[​IMG]

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Volitar Prime Win User

My Xbox Series X is no longer selectable for Remote Play, it was two days ago. How do I get it back?

I changed my home console to my Series X as suggested (I normally have my older One X as "home" since my kids play it without me being logged into it, I am now down to only 1 out of 5 home transfers available). It did not help. It did not change anything. Only my One X is showing up in my console list for remote play. I have even done yet another system reset (keeping games and apps) after that.

Other things I have tried today (based on suggestions I've seen elsewhere for this issue), none of which have helped:

- Change to an alternative MAC address, reboot.

- Restore to original MAC address, reboot.

- Manually change system name, reboot.

- Change to a different network port, reboot.

- System reset and use my android tablet instead of my android phone during the setup.

I still think this issue is possibly something with my account on Microsoft's side but I am willing to try more suggestions in order to "trigger" the remote play/remote access option for my Series X again. Something is not triggering the remote play/remote access to my Series X on my account. If I go to xbox.com and search for a game that I own in the web version of the Xbox Store, I get the option to "Install to" but it only shows my old Xbox One X, my Series X is no longer listed their either (it was until two days ago). Also, some limited connection between the Windows Xbox app and my Series X does work. If I try to manually add my Series X through the Windows App, the Windows App tells me to turn on and log into my system. It can tell when I do this with my Series X and goes to the next pop up telling me to press enable on my system. If I had remote play disabled on my Series X, I do get the pop up screen on it telling me to enable remote play. I do this and run through the text (everything passes) but then the sequence stops here. The "press enable" pop up screen in the Windows app does not close on it's own. If I manually close it and restore the process it quickly and automatically progresses through the first two pop up screens (turn on/log in, and then the press enable one) and stops with a "something is wrong, try again later" screen. This shows that there is some amount of data passing between my Windows PC with the Xbox app and my Series X and is why I believe that this problem I am having is outside of my home and something on Microsoft's end with my account but I am willing to try more if there is something I missed and/or did out of sequence.
  4. JamieWill Win User

Hello Xbox community, this is about Xbox series x/s versions of games!

Because on my Xbox series x, it only shows 'Optimized for series x/s' but if a xbox series x version of a game is NOT 'optimized' how would i know if I'm playing a series x/s version of a game?
  5. ricethief Win User

I already own Quake Arena on 360 but Xbone wants $5 anyway

I have multiple games too I purchased using points years ago that show I don’t own them on Series X or the web store. All of them show in my download history on my 360 though. I even redownloaded them on the 360 and launched them. They all still show up as unowned on Series X and the web store.
  6. CarstenH.1 Win User

Call of Duty will not play

I have The same Problem,Xbox one x works without Problems,purchased The crossgen Bundle for my new series x and IT doesn't start !
Thema:

How can I secretly purchase something for my xbox series x without it showing up until I...

1. How can I secretly purchase something for my xbox series x without it showing up until I... - Similar Threads - secretly purchase something

2. How do I secretly buy a game for my bf on his Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I secretly buy a game for my bf on his Xbox?: I want to preorder the new college football game for my bf and seen there is a package deal with the deluxe version of that game and madden 25. I don’t play those games lol so I don’t know what...
  3. i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse...: i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse i paid for it 0e110721-c113-41c0-9107-b03f38d674e9
  4. Why does minecraft is hiding a secret? When I just play a minecraft, I just saw a cross...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does minecraft is hiding a secret? When I just play a minecraft, I just saw a cross...: Does has a CROSSES THINGS found on Minecraft? Or Why does Minecraft has crosses? To solve this problem, I wanna know if this myth is real or not, becuase I've been seen a scary things found on...
  5. Why is Secret Neighbor asking for Game Pass sign up when I purchased the game outright?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Secret Neighbor asking for Game Pass sign up when I purchased the game outright?: We purchased this game for my sons birthday, but he can't play it as once it loads it asks you to choose from a Game Pass option to continue. Why is this if the game was purchased in full?...
  6. I need to reset xbox 360 console but don't remember my passcode or secret question answer

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to reset xbox 360 console but don't remember my passcode or secret question answer: Need to do a total reset of console without passcode or security question. How would this be possible e2d97f99-9cf4-4f49-8ce1-33c967b3a51d
  7. How can I put a secret code before downloading anything from the Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I put a secret code before downloading anything from the Microsoft Store?: How can I put a secret code before downloading anything from the Microsoft Store ? 4fd5b87e-0c31-423d-8024-c1479d695ba9
  8. Purchased Secret neighbor, canceled Xbox Live and now can't play the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Secret neighbor, canceled Xbox Live and now can't play the game?: Purchased Secret neighbor, canceled Xbox Live and now 1e290a40-ac59-4878-a9b2-83b46e0249e0
  9. Secret neighbor can't get past press A

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Secret neighbor can't get past press A: Hi I bought secret neighbor but alas I haven't even been able to play a game yet I get to the first screen I press A and nothing happens I have tried other suggestions like putting two controllers...
  10. "Code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to activate" Secret Santa Gift who can I contact?

in XBoX on Windows
    "Code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to activate" Secret Santa Gift who can I contact?: This code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to activate this code. However this was a gift I received from Secret Santa so I don't know who or where the merchant is. Please help me....