How can I save in X360 games launched in Xbox Cloud Gaming ?

Discus and support How can I save in X360 games launched in Xbox Cloud Gaming ? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I just bought one year of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. And currently, I'm trying to play at X360 games using the xbox cloud gaming service on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tag_24, Nov 4, 2021.

1. Tag_24
    Tag_24 Guest

Hello,

I just bought one year of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. And currently, I'm trying to play at X360 games using the xbox cloud gaming service on the edge browser on my PC.

The games seem to work perfectly. But each time I launch a new session of a game, my save is lost. I can see some messages telling me that I'm connected to the xbox live and that, last time, I was connected on another console (I supposed virtual).

How can I save in a game, leave it and recover my save later ?

Is there any way to use cloud saves of X360 games in Xcloud ?

By now, I 've seen 4 times the introduction of Banjo Kazooie N&B and I started my garden in Viva Pinata 3 times... I would like to see more of that games.

Many thanks

:)

Tag_24, Nov 4, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @Tag_24! I hope that you are doing well today!!

Saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you're connected to Xbox Live. However, I would suggest, If you are on the dashboard, press the menu button (three dashes) to go to the manage game option. From there it should have an option for the save data which should be directed to the cloud already. It allows you to delete your save data from there (if you needed to). But you could check there to confirm it is saving to the cloud and not your local drive.
  3. Tag_24 Win User

Many thanks for your help.

Actually, it seems that X360 games launched with xcloud (whatever with Edge or the Windows Xbox app) are not saved at all in the cloud.

And I'm not sure what do you mean by "if you are on the dashboard" because I'm not supposed to see any console dashboard. If I press the menu button, it opens the Xbox Game Bar for Windows 10.

The exact process is :

1. On my PC, I execute Edge and navigate to https://www.xbox.com/en-US/play OR I open the Xbox app (for Windows Insiders) and click on the 'Cloud Gaming" button.

2. I click on the game "Viva Pinata"

3. The stream starts (with the green rocket animation), then I see a loading bar with the message "Getting your Xbox 360 info" (I think that my profile and the cloud save are supposed to be downloaded to this virtual Xbox 360)

4. The game starts and invite me to create again a new save profile instead of using my last save ...

5. So I create a new profile and save again.

6. I quit the game, by clicking on the "..." button or on the "Xbox logo" button -> Quit game

Then if I restart Viva Pinata with exactly the same process, I never recover my save and I have to recreate a new save game profile again.

I don't have any problems with xbox one/series games like Forza Horizon 4, my cloud save is always recover when I play the game.

This bug appears always and for all Xbox 360 games executed in the cloud.

Is it a known bug because xcloud is still in Beta ?

Many thanks
  4. SammyVS Win User

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am an Xbox Gamer and I will be helping you today.

How are you?

Progress is automatically saved but the service appears to be having problems and not saving progress. The service is still in beta and doesn't have the final service yet and bugs like these can occur.

I also recommend creating a post on the official xCloud community on Reddit. An xCloud support member will get back to you within 24 hours.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/xgsp...
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Cloud Offline

6. LJ Stark Win User

Importing Mass Effect 3 Save To Xbox One from Xbox 360

Do you have any advice on how to potentially repair the save file?

I do have ME2 save files on my X360, but I get the same error messages when attempting to copy them to the cloud as well. I have physical copies of both games - part of me wonders if its possible cloud saves exist and they just aren’t appearing on the 360
    for some reason? On my X1, I have successfully accessed 360 cloud saves of Red Dead Redemption generated on the same X360 holding my ME saves.
Thema:

1. How can I save in X360 games launched in Xbox Cloud Gaming ? - Similar Threads - save X360 games

2. How to manage individual saves on the xbox cloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to manage individual saves on the xbox cloud: I've been playing a game with an 11 hour save but every time l go in the game to delete a single save file that would only bring me back 4 minutes it crashes as the save file character is...
  3. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  4. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  5. Can't save in any X360 games launched in Xbox Cloud Gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Can't save in any X360 games launched in Xbox Cloud Gaming: Currently, I'm trying to play at X360 games using the xbox cloud gaming service on the Edge browser on my PC. The games seem to work perfectly but each time I launch a new session of a X360 game,...
  6. Is there a way to transfer a save file from X360 but of an original xbox game to the newer...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to transfer a save file from X360 but of an original xbox game to the newer...: I have a 360 with save files for an original xbox game (Ninja Gaiden Black, which I'd like to play on the series x). When I access the save files, I am not given any options to copy or move the...
  7. Profile/save problem on xbox one x with x360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Profile/save problem on xbox one x with x360 games: hello everyone. I have a problem with xbox 360 games on my xbox one x. I have gta 4 and midnight club LA. Games does not see my active profile when I launch a game and I can not create a profile...
  8. X360 farcy 4 save on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X360 farcy 4 save on xbox one: Hi everyone, Little question: is it possible to use your x360 save of far cry 4 on xbox one? Because the main story is so long, i don't want to get trough it all again... It would be nice to use...
  9. Transfer x360 cloud save to Xbox One???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer x360 cloud save to Xbox One???: Hey everyone. As of today Blizzard has not detailed how the character transfer will actually work. Ive be looked all through the Diablo 3 console forums and seemingly this is yet to be...
  10. Can I use my X360 Save-file on the XB1 game? (Metal Gear Solid V: TPP)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use my X360 Save-file on the XB1 game? (Metal Gear Solid V: TPP): Hey fellow gamers :) Quick question - can I use my MGS5:TPP Save-file from my xBox 360 on an xbox one version of the game? I've just acquired an Xbox one and was wondering whether I could...