How can I revert my name change in minecraft?

Discus and support How can I revert my name change in minecraft? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I really didn't mean to change my name to rat_bo. I really didnt mean to do this at all and I hate it but can't change it for another 30 days. Can you... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hayden Richardson, Dec 10, 2023.

1. How can I revert my name change in minecraft?

I really didn't mean to change my name to rat_bo. I really didnt mean to do this at all and I hate it but can't change it for another 30 days. Can you help me?

:)

Hayden Richardson, Dec 10, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi Hayden R, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

Yes, you can change your Minecraft name to what it was before. To do this, you will need to log into your Minecraft account on the official Minecraft website and go to the "Profile" section. From there, you can change your Minecraft username to what it was before.

It is also good to mention that if it appears that you must wait 30 days to change your gamertag again, unfortunately there is nothing to do, and you must wait the 30 days since the system cannot be modified. Keep in mind that this is a Microsoft public forum where we are all players like you who help other players with basic problems, this means that we are not Microsoft employees.

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/01bf9163-8b5a-4c6b-bc0e-432d56e0cd6a

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. Maximiliano Fruttero Win User

Can i revert my minecraft name back to what it was

Hi Darhyl, thanks for your answer, is really helpful. I tried contacting Minecraft support but since Mojang were purchased by Microsoft, their support doesn’t work anymore, when I sent a support request they replied with an automatic message to contact Xbox Support.
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Can i revert my minecraft name back to what it was

Hi Maximiliano! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft/Microsoft being compromised.

I'm afraid it is not possible to bypass the 30-day timeframe. You can only change your Minecraft username after 30 days.

However, you can try to contact Mojang Support and inform them about the hacking and username change as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new?ticket_form_id=360001225811

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Can i revert my minecraft name back to what it was since I wasn't the one who changed it

Hi Kai_2, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

Yes, you can change your Minecraft name to what it was before. To do this, you will need to log into your Minecraft account on the official Minecraft website and go to the "Profile" section. From there, you can change your Minecraft username to what it was before.

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...t-it-was/01bf9163-8b5a-4c6b-bc0e-432d56e0cd6a

I hope this information is useful to you, if you have any other questions let me know. I will be willing to continue helping you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Minecraft revert my profile name

Hi Voinea. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

You'll have to wait 30 days, then you can change back to your old name. Your old name is reserved for 37 days, so you get an additional week to change back to your old name before anyone else can claim it.

For future reference, issues and questions about specific games are best addressed by the game developer. For help with Minecraft, you should contact the dedicated support team: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/
Thema:

1. How can I revert my name change in minecraft? - Similar Threads - revert name change

2. How do i revert to the old version of Minesweeper?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i revert to the old version of Minesweeper?: I downloaded the new version, but i hate it. I want to revert it back. How do i do it? And no, i don't wanna hear "OoH iTs SoO gOoD" . I wanna revert to the windows 8 version with the adventure...
  3. Anyone else having their 4k setting revert back to 1080p?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having their 4k setting revert back to 1080p?: First noticed on Prime when it said my hdmi connection was bad. Checked settings and picture was at 1080. Checking and un checking the 4k fixed it, has happened twice so far. submitted by...
  4. My gamer tag has reverted back to a very old account that I don’t use

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamer tag has reverted back to a very old account that I don’t use: My Xbox account has reverted back to a very old gamer tag and can not get any one from Xbox or sort it out. Never buying another Xbox terrible support 95d20364-8e99-4d5b-a299-55587a0f3b31
  5. i acciedentlly changed my name in java profile i wanted to revert it now please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i acciedentlly changed my name in java profile i wanted to revert it now please: i acciedentlly changed my name in java profile i wanted to revert it now please 2a2ab6f3-ca71-4101-bcd7-afd4342268dd
  6. minecraft java profile name I want to change/revert back my name to legam786

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft java profile name I want to change/revert back my name to legam786: Hello Microsoft Support, I would like to change/revert my name back to legam786 on minecraft. My friend change it to BonggoBug without my Permission and i dont like this name. Is there any way to...
  7. Can i revert my minecraft name back to what it was since I wasn't the one who changed it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i revert my minecraft name back to what it was since I wasn't the one who changed it: So I was on minecraft playing on a server then i got kicked out and when i tried rejoining, it said i was blocked for a name that the server didnt accept and when i checked my account, the name...
  8. How to revert a name change immediately because I accidentally renamed myself something I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to revert a name change immediately because I accidentally renamed myself something I...: My friend accidentally renamed my name and now i have to wait for 30 days, I am personally really disappointed and sad because I had my old username for 5 years and I will be sad if someone takes...
  9. Can i revert my minecraft name back to what it was since I wasn't the one who changed it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i revert my minecraft name back to what it was since I wasn't the one who changed it: can i change my username back to before i change it because i lost my progress on the server 9bb65bd6-410b-43e1-a434-86bc5744d244
  10. Can i revert my minecraft name back to what it was since I wasn't the one who changed it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i revert my minecraft name back to what it was since I wasn't the one who changed it: So I was on minecraft playing on a server then i got kicked out and when i tried rejoining, it said i was blocked for a name that the server didnt accept and when i checked my account, the name...