How can I resume a game of Microsoft Mahjong if it has accidentally closed before solving?

Discus and support How can I resume a game of Microsoft Mahjong if it has accidentally closed before solving? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Running Microsoft Mahjong on a Surface tablet. If the game is accidentally closed before completing, I want to pick it up where I left off, as I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ken Wallewein, Feb 8, 2023.

1. How can I resume a game of Microsoft Mahjong if it has accidentally closed before solving?

Running Microsoft Mahjong on a Surface tablet. If the game is accidentally closed before completing, I want to pick it up where I left off, as I can with Klondike Solitaire. I have seen mention that resuming should be possible, but no clue how it would done. How do I do that?

It does not do that automatically as Klondike would do, and I can see no way to do it manually. I've seen documentation indicating that a Resume function is available in the game menu, but it is not.

:)

Ken Wallewein, Feb 8, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

How can I resume a game of Microsoft Mahjong if it has accidentally closed before solving?