How can i restore my Microsoft Account without 2FA and backup emails?

Discus and support How can i restore my Microsoft Account without 2FA and backup emails? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] My Microsoft account got hacked. The hacker was baiting me to get him verification... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ml ml1, Nov 10, 2022.

1. ml ml1
    ml ml1 Guest

How can i restore my Microsoft Account without 2FA and backup emails? [​IMG]

My Microsoft account got hacked. The hacker was baiting me to get him verification codes of changing the security info of my account, then got raid of my account.

He deleted the original email of my account which is "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***" then somehow changed the account email to another one named
    "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***" (These info is shown in first image, check attachments).
    After doing so, he got raid of all my security stuff like verify phone number and email.He was clearly hacking my account. He literally deleted my original email of this account "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***", if he is not hacking this account, he has no need to do it...

I really need help!

:)

ml ml1, Nov 10, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How to restore my Microsoft Account without 2FA and backup emails?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this ML

Sorry to hear that your account has been compromised, you can try to recover it following steps here:

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

Please note that here in the public forums no one can assist you with this process / modify or share account details due to privacy and security policies
  3. KindGryphon Win User

How to restore my Microsoft Account without 2FA and backup emails?

[mod removed]

My Microsoft account got hacked. The hacker was baiting me to get him verification codes of changing the security info of my account, then got raid of my account.

He deleted the original email of my account which is "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" then somehow changed the account email to another one named
    "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" (These info is shown in first image, check attachments).
    After doing so, he got raid of all my security stuff like verify phone number and email.He was clearly hacking my account. He literally deleted my original email of this account "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***", if he is not hacking this account, he has no need to do it...

I really need help!
    "My Microsoft account got hacked. The hacker was baiting me to get him verification codes of changing the security info of my account, then got raid of my account."

You didnt actually give him the verification codes did you? If so this would've been what allowed everything else that happened afterwards to occur.
  4. KindGryphon Win User

Help with account recovery

Yes, that is what I´m telling you :(

Recovering a 2fa method is pretty much impossible without the authentication method(phone or email)
    Or the backup codes given to you when 2fa is first enabled.
  5. jpolo1224 Win User

Cannot log into Xbox live because of two factor authentication. I have an old Xbox live account I am trying to sign into, however I cannot. Can I please have help?

I don’t have those backup codes and I’m not sure if I could obtain those. The account is 10+ years old so those codes are definitely gone. It’s the same reason as to why I can’t log in with using 2FA. The second email associated with 2FA is old and now deactivated. Surely Microsoft has some sort of method or work around for situations like this? If I could be contacted at the phone # associated with the account or able to get on the line with Microsoft who could help unlock my account or prove verification in other ways/etc.
  6. Avery Schlatter Win User

Hacked, Email Changed all in under 1 minute. Microsoft says they cannot recover my account. Game library now gone.

My idea to help better protect an account is to not let people change their email address without a process.

Someone took my password and circumvented the 2FA that is on there somehow and changed my email and then closed the account. All in under 1 minute.

I will never be buying another Microsoft digital product again. The fact that your systems let a gmail account be changed to a .ru (russian) account and the 2FA changed, is terrible. There are hundreds of posts about this same thing happening to other people, (all with the same .ru email domain) yet Microsoft continues to operate the same. I suppose it's more money for Microsoft since most people would just pay for their games a second time. But not me.
Thema:

1. How can i restore my Microsoft Account without 2FA and backup emails? - Similar Threads - restore Microsoft Account

2. deleted a game by mistake from xbox how can i restore it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    deleted a game by mistake from xbox how can i restore it.: by mistake deleted some games how can I restore them. some of these games are off the game pass like minecraft for xbox 1 e26a01a1-24ab-4a2e-b447-678bd36143ac
  3. I cannot restore access to a suspended Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot restore access to a suspended Microsoft account.: Hello, I have a problem, I cannot restore access to a newly created and somehow suspended Microsoft account. Makes you enter a phone number and then says that the number of attempts has been...
  4. Are you able to Restore old Minecraft worlds if you had them saved to your Xbox/Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you able to Restore old Minecraft worlds if you had them saved to your Xbox/Microsoft...: I've recently installed Minecraft Bedrock on my tablet. From what I remember on my old tablet, my worlds were supposed to be saved on my Xbox account/Microsoft account, so my question is am I able...
  5. is that possible to restore my google account if i have access to microsoft account that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    is that possible to restore my google account if i have access to microsoft account that...: is that possible to restore my google account if i have access to microsoft account that are linked to this gmail? 313a0ae0-c9b5-4720-b4b8-a99e3ad33a27
  6. Xbox won't sign in to live, did restore per microsoft, now wont update after the reset and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't sign in to live, did restore per microsoft, now wont update after the reset and...: Xbox was fine. Play daily. Haven’t played for a few days, turned on, couldn’t access gamepass games, told me to log in as payed user. I was. Restarted, removed and re added wifi, still no good....
  7. Cannot Restore No-Ads Subscription in Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Restore No-Ads Subscription in Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android: I have spoken with 5-6 people in Chat this evening and got nowhere. They advised me to remove Solitaire from all devices except the Android phone and then uninstall and reinstall the app, then...
  8. How do I restore my Minecraft worlds from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I restore my Minecraft worlds from my Microsoft account?: Hi, I play Minecraft on an Apple iPad and I’m just wondering how to recover a world. At the start when I logged into my Microsoft account on Minecraft it asked me if I wanted to save my worlds on...
  9. I do not receive a text message from microsoft to restore the account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I do not receive a text message from microsoft to restore the account: My brother has created his account on 2020, mainly to play minecraft. Since then there was no issues, but then he forgot the password and restored his microsoft account using his phone number. I...
  10. How do I restore my streak for the Rewards Weekly Set on the Microsoft Rewards on Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I restore my streak for the Rewards Weekly Set on the Microsoft Rewards on Xbox app?: I've been near 50 weeks in my streak, without missing one week. The May Monthly Bonus Round proves it, as it has 1 of 2 weekly sets registered, two weeks have not elapsed yet this month....