How can i reset a windows 7 since i dont have password

Discus and support How can i reset a windows 7 since i dont have password in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need help reseting windows 7 no password ea1352e8-c6d7-47e0-90fc-426d9d75e58d Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nawroz Jalal, Oct 5, 2023.

1. Nawroz Jalal
    Nawroz Jalal Guest

I need help reseting windows 7 no password

:)

Nawroz Jalal, Oct 5, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Nawroz J! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I had this same problem years ago, and I managed to solve it. I'll tell you a little about my experience, I know how frustrating it is to forget or lose your password and not be able to log in to your PC.

It is a little difficult to explain to you step by step, but I will leave you a video that helped me at that time to guide you, and I hope this can help you also to regain access to your PC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NckCxkZUnw

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. RAMZKIE23 Win User

forgot my password to my account

support will only guide you how to reset but they dont have the password they dont save password

you will be sent to LIVE.COM to reset your password
  4. DarthMalki Win User

Help: Password reset not working

My old Xbox might have been registered but I dont know how to check that.

I think the frustrating part is that I can get a password reset via my back up email on the account but when I reset the password the new password isn't recognized.
  5. KrisFarrell Win User

Need HELP WITH X-BOX LIVE ACCOUNT

Customer support will only direct you to Windows Live to reset the password on the parental account, they can not change passwords, hell they dont even see the parental emails on accounts.

I would suggest trying a password reset again, either that or a new account. Sorry mate!
  6. manharboparai Win User

I dont have enough info to reset my password...

This link is the same thing I was talking about, I dont have enough info to fill it out. Did you even read what I wrote??
Thema:

1. How can i reset a windows 7 since i dont have password - Similar Threads - reset windows since

2. Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing: It's a little confusing how I explain it, but I'll explain what I can, so this is how every time I play games that are considered heavy, such as COD Modern Warfare 2019, Ghost of Tsushima, and...
  3. Inverse ghosting after pc reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Inverse ghosting after pc reset: [img] does anyone has a solution for this? I have overdrive on the monitor & freesync on but can’t find other solutions for this and all my drivers are up to date also I am noticing that it is...
  4. Reset Series X Console, Error code 0x87DD0016

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset Series X Console, Error code 0x87DD0016: Xbox was connected to Internet (checked as its all good)but no Apps or games would work. Tried all the usual power off/on for console and router, still nothing. All other devices were working fine...
  5. how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore: I have not really cared about this account for a long time until now but I have been trying for hours on the recovery account I have the email if you want to find out the information but since it...
  6. When doing the offline system update (OSU1) Will it factory reset on its own? If so, does...

in XBoX on Windows
    When doing the offline system update (OSU1) Will it factory reset on its own? If so, does...: I still am wondering about this E106 thing and I am just making sure that I do not want to erase my data from games. But my real question is if I do the OSU1, Will it factory reset on its own and...
  7. How to reset an Xbox series s without the PIN

in XboX Insiders
    How to reset an Xbox series s without the PIN: Just bought an Xbox off of marketplace and need help resetting it please submitted by /u/ConsequenceWild [link] [comments]
  8. If I factory reset my xbox one, will it be saved by the cloud? If so, where can you check?

in XBoX on Windows
    If I factory reset my xbox one, will it be saved by the cloud? If so, where can you check?: Hello. So one day when I was checking my Xbox (i did not use it for 3 months) A error message has came and it was the E106 error. This means that I have to factory reset my Xbox one in order to...
  9. Why does my minecraft windows edition resets if I minimize it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my minecraft windows edition resets if I minimize it?: How do I fix this? This thing is so annoying if I want to check my discord it will resets during mid game its very annoying is there a feature like it will run even if I minimize it? In java I...
  10. microsoft account wont sync after a hard reset of window 8 phone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft account wont sync after a hard reset of window 8 phone.: for some reason after i did a reset on a window 8 HTC it wont sync my microsoft account. i cant download any new apps or games without it.i even tried creating a new one and the same message comes...