how can i report someone who said racist things in party chat?

Discus and support how can i report someone who said racist things in party chat? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; since you cant report things in party chat, i took a picture of someone sending me racist things in party chat, but i cant report it, and when i try to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Creep✔, Mar 13, 2021.

1. Creep✔
    Creep✔ Guest

since you cant report things in party chat, i took a picture of someone sending me racist things in party chat, but i cant report it, and when i try to get help in browser it wont let me upload images so no one can see. is there any way to report this? do i report it here?

:)

Creep✔, Mar 13, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would report them via their profile and give more information on why you're reporting them. The enforcement team can still investigate it. They do not take outside evidence.
  3. TH3MILKMAN27 Win User

xbox ban

They chat banned my son for a text chat log which both party's were not nice yet he did not initiate. Yet about 4 years ago I started documenting all the Racist profiles and recording all his chat when he was hearing racist comments I have over 1000 pictures
    of profiles and dates and over 500 voice chat recordings which to my surprise a lot are still active and as hateful and racist as ever. and he gets voice and chat banned for using profanity and calling someone an Idiot / moron **** . Yet grown men call
    him ni###r / cotton p###er / so many more and the accounts are active and unchanged . I am curious how this ''Enforcement'' team determines a lawful complaint because if a man can tell his 250 + friends to report the profile and that is the basis for the
    decision then that's broken. but whats worse is all this racist crap he deals with on a daily basis and to look and still see the account active and a **** hood as the guys player profile pick 2 years later after its reported is wrong(. 2 xboxones 150 games
    100's of micro transactions and a movie collection and other purchase to a company who is very tolerant of racist banter is unacceptable . I may just find a different company to spend my money with after tonight this is truly sickening .
    You should report it when it happens. Not just take pictures.

In voice chat there is no evidence of anything happening. If enough reports are brought through for it then that account would get some action taken. But if it's in message form, then it is documented and judgement can be decided from that, not just from
    reports. They won't suspend someone for one report with no proof.

There is probably a reason why your son is getting suspended that he is not telling you.
  4. C4INIOI Win User

xbox ban

They chat banned my son for a text chat log which both party's were not nice yet he did not initiate. Yet about 4 years ago I started documenting all the Racist profiles and recording all his chat when he was hearing racist comments I have over 1000 pictures
    of profiles and dates and over 500 voice chat recordings which to my surprise a lot are still active and as hateful and racist as ever. and he gets voice and chat banned for using profanity and calling someone an Idiot / moron **** . Yet grown men call
    him ni###r / cotton p###er / so many more and the accounts are active and unchanged . I am curious how this ''Enforcement'' team determines a lawful complaint because if a man can tell his 250 + friends to report the profile and that is the basis for the
    decision then that's broken. but whats worse is all this racist crap he deals with on a daily basis and to look and still see the account active and a **** hood as the guys player profile pick 2 years later after its reported is wrong(. 2 xboxones 150 games
    100's of micro transactions and a movie collection and other purchase to a company who is very tolerant of racist banter is unacceptable . I may just find a different company to spend my money with after tonight this is truly sickening .
  5. King 1AK Win User

Disable party chat during xbox live

I too prefer game chat over party chat. Like previously stated it makes playing not as fun often due to lack of being able to communicate with teammates. I also agree about how it's become less likely to become friends with people you play with. I'm not
    going to send a friend request or a party chat to every person in the game or to someone just because they play good, I'd much rather send one to someone that I have conversations with. Though since most people are in party chats most of the time it's more
    difficult to find people like that. And as for the constant bantering, racist remarks, mom jokes, etc., to me, these things seemed to have increased since party chats were released. I really didn't come across things like that nearly as often as I do nowadays.
  6. SxeyChick Win User

Is this a legitamte reason to report?

That's not what I said.

I never said everyone who doesn't use chat should be reported.

What i said was if you do not communicate with your team in a team based game it can be considered unsportsman like behaviour.

Unsportsman like behaviour can lower your rep.

Playing a character that someone doesn't like isn't a legit reason to report someone.

Of course you enjoyed the input of the ambassador that posted first,it was the answer you wanted to hear.

As I already mentioned,it doesn't matter anyway,if a report is false then it will have no impact on your rep whatsoever.

I very rarely play team based games with randoms now because no one communicates.

Actually the majority of xbox users do use headsets,they are just usually in party chat.
    "Nin communication is a valid report" said your fellow ambassador. This is what I was referring to when I said "If people were reported every time they weren't in chat..."
Thema:

1. how can i report someone who said racist things in party chat? - Similar Threads - report someone said

2. Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?: A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for the streets, and many worse things but I know...
  3. How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...: I constantly run in to cheaters playing Forza Horizon 5 especially playing in the Eliminator. I don't always have my games recording or take a screenshot and this happens often enough it's a waste...
  4. How do i go about reporting someone through Xbox live/Microsoft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i go about reporting someone through Xbox live/Microsoft: How do i go about reporting someone through xbox live when ever i report someone for randomly harassing me for no reason and being purely unsportsmanlike, all because they lost. bringing loved...
  5. What if I want to report someone but it's in party chat text

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What if I want to report someone but it's in party chat text: party chat text gets deleted after the party chat ends I have pictures I just don't know were to report were I can send in pictures 34d53235-c632-4dd8-a148-4486a2560ddd
  6. So my account got suspended for someone reporting what I said which was, " can I get head...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So my account got suspended for someone reporting what I said which was, " can I get head...: I mean what the freak what's wrong about and as fare as I can tell it won't let me appeal it at least I can't find it. I did nothing wrong xbox come on. Someone explain please?...
  7. How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...: I got permanently banned for something I didn’t do this just isn’t fair and I deserve justice I had 4 cases on this account and nothing all denied I don’t have 1 clue why I got banned for 2 weeks...
  8. How do I report someone that knows how to get around the report feature?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I report someone that knows how to get around the report feature?: He told me to ****, which goes against the community standards. However, I cannot report him because he sent "Just KYS" as separate messages, therefore when I try to report one message, I'm...
  9. Need help with reporting someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with reporting someone: Anyone know where I can report this as Xbox report system isn’t doing anything. He called me 2 slurs (with the xx before) and threatened to get my account banned. I think I have linked the...
  10. How come I can’t show photographic proof of someone harassing me on Xbox so I can report them

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I can’t show photographic proof of someone harassing me on Xbox so I can report them: I got suspended for exposing a guy for being homophobic and being weird to a minor (me). I called him homophobic and now I get suspended? He made many homophobic marks towards the lgbtq+ community...