How can i report a glitch with the microsoft rewards system

Discus and support How can i report a glitch with the microsoft rewards system in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; its basically a double money glitch but I'm not going to say it here because i think i should do the right thing and not let anyone abuse it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by W CHUPACABRA, Oct 19, 2023.

1. W CHUPACABRA
    W CHUPACABRA Guest

its basically a double money glitch but I'm not going to say it here because i think i should do the right thing and not let anyone abuse it.

:)

W CHUPACABRA, Oct 19, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Please report this to Microsoft rewards support. You can submit a ticket to them via https://rewards.bing.com/support

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. CyclingCanoe703 Win User

Microsoft Rewards is no more?

There was a glitch in the system. They stated that on the reward account page.
  4. Deaths Head 200 Win User

Operation Shieldwall Commendation/Victory Packs released

Oh, I do agree about how we shouldn't have to report to EA/BioWare that we accomplished the challenge, but there was obviously a glitch in their delivery system, which if not reported they can't fix and try not to have happen next time.
  5. xTye Win User

COD GHOST GLITCH

That was no glitch. Those were cheaters/modders. Report them for "System Tampering". I hope Microsoft does something soon, I've ran into a few myself and it's getting annoying.
  6. Duffnut Win User

RAGE Deals?

Well there was a bit of a glitch in the system today, I traded F1 2011 and had to pay £1 and they gave me £3.60 back on a reward card! Lol........ No idea how that works out but the manager said there's been issues with system and this current deal!
Thema:

1. How can i report a glitch with the microsoft rewards system - Similar Threads - report glitch microsoft

2. This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban: Do you guys k ow what to do ce2c8c28-5da0-4e53-9cc3-ce9f81ee279a
  3. I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communicatio

in XboX Insiders
    I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communicatio: I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communication. There is a way to report in-game voice communication, but not party chat. I have the Series X, when in party there is no option...
  4. 61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.: Xbox listening to false reports on me yet again, only 2 reports this time and I get 61 days? seriously? how does that make any sense? Microsoft is being stupid at this point, the people that...
  5. Why can I not appeal on a false report?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can I not appeal on a false report?: So my Xbox account was suspended for violating community standards however I have reviewed the community standards and have in fact not violated the standards at all but, Microsoft does not give...
  6. Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?: A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for the streets, and many worse things but I know...
  7. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  8. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  9. Glitch reporting: pre-ordering Diablo 4 Ultimate Edition for only $30

in XboX Insiders
    Glitch reporting: pre-ordering Diablo 4 Ultimate Edition for only $30: Basically what some people have been doing is : pre-ordering the standard edition for $70, after that they will get a special offer to upgrade to the ultimate edition for another $30, and after...
  10. Where to report a glitch?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to report a glitch?: Found a commonly exploited party glitch that I thought xbox should know about. Very common and been around for a while, wonder if XB has caught on. 940d245e-4afe-4a25-b133-e38ea9618e13