How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

Discus and support How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kyle Cephus, Feb 29, 2024.

1. Kyle Cephus
    Kyle Cephus Guest

How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY

:)

Kyle Cephus, Feb 29, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Kyle! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft bundle edition.

Based on your description, the error suggests that the system can't find the Minecraft game license on your Microsoft account.

In order to fix this, you will need to find the Microsoft account where your Minecraft game license was purchased.

Kindly sign in to all of your Microsoft email accounts on account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > order history > select the date of range when you purchased your Minecraft bundle game.

From there, check if you have any Minecraft transactions. If you have found the transactions, use the same Microsoft account to login to Minecraft Launcher.

If you're unable to find the Minecraft game transaction, check your other Microsoft email accounts' order history.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Astronut365 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 not owned by me anymore?

Also again my order history will NOT say I purchased Minecraft because I did not. As stated before, I got minecraft bedrock because Mojang gave a free code to redeem Bedrock for all Mojang users that purchased Java Edition before a certain date see article below:

How do I get free bedrock if I have Java? (wikilivre.org)

"Windows 10 has the legacy Java Edition as well as the modern Bedrock Edition. If you bought the Java Edition before October 19, 2018, you can redeem a free copy of the Bedrock Edition. You can also buy the Windows 10 edition directly from Microsoft for $20."

I did redeem this code, so again what gives?
  4. KindGryphon Win User

Buy Minecraft Java. Can I get bedrock?

Hello,

I want to buy MC Java edition. If I buy can I get the bedrock edition for Xbox one? Or inversely?

Thank you
    No. The java and bedrock editions are two separate versions of Minecraft. Paying for one wont get you the other. If you want both then you would be paying for both.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Java and bedrock edition

Can I get Minecraft: Java Edition for free if I bought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition and i linked the Microsoft account?
    No. The java and bedrock edition are completely separate from eachother so if you want the java edition you will have to purchase it

Source: me. Its what i had to do.
  6. peachyheart Win User

The free trial already ends. But it still have the "Free trial" button on the page

Thema:

1. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again - Similar Threads - reinstall Minecraft Java

2. Minecraft Java reinstall for IMac

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java reinstall for IMac: A very long time ago, many years ago I bought a card with a code which gave me Java Minecraft for my IMac. My dad later wiped the mac which accidentally deleted it, I never used computers so I...
  3. Reinstall Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstall Minecraft: I purchased Minecraft Java Edition in December 2021, and after recently reinstalling Windows 11, it no longer shows up as purchased. I tried installing it from the XBox console app and still have...
  4. Minecraft Dungeons | After a reinstall of game due to pc reset I lost all my things in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Dungeons | After a reinstall of game due to pc reset I lost all my things in...: I LOST ALL MY GEAR FROM ALL THE BEFORE EVENTS! My windows got corrupted so i did a reset after the reset when i installed MC Dungeons it wasnt opening so i reinstalled it and then when i logged...
  5. I deleted Minecraft on my Xbox 360 and reinstalled it because I was having issues...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted Minecraft on my Xbox 360 and reinstalled it because I was having issues...: Please, all of my worlds and data was in there and I don't know if its still there, please help! 4e4881be-9951-464b-ba68-bf57fcd82e18
  6. My Minecraft launcher says "There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft launcher says "There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the...: I'm trying to download the new Minecraft launcher and for some reason I don't have the Microsoft store. 08e22426-a465-4362-bb6b-51fa76324a37
  7. If I uninstall Minecraft on PS4 and reinstall will all my worlds and purchased items still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I uninstall Minecraft on PS4 and reinstall will all my worlds and purchased items still...: If I uninstall Minecraft on PS4 and reinstall will all my worlds and purchased items still be there? 9f25e986-1ac7-4e82-9c4d-9f1c3434eda5
  8. My Minecraft bedrock app on my iPhone got deleted. I reinstalled it how do I get my worlds...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft bedrock app on my iPhone got deleted. I reinstalled it how do I get my worlds...: My Minecraft bedrock app on my iPhone got deleted. I reinstalled it how do I get my worlds back? It was on a iPhone and it was version 1.20? 5ca1bfe9-0947-4f4d-9ca7-ff0b8b2cdf7c
  9. Cannot reinstal a purchased minecraft on new pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot reinstal a purchased minecraft on new pc: hi my kids broke their old pc, i purchased new hardware and reinstalled windows and then i proceeded to redownload their favorite game however it says i need to repurchase... can you please assist...
  10. Not able to reinstal Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to reinstal Minecraft: Hey Guys i´m sorry for my bad english but i need help from you guys i instaled minecraft long ago and deinstaled about 2 weeks and now i want to instal it again but i´m not able to it says when i...