how can I refund a charge that I didn't know?

Discus and support how can I refund a charge that I didn't know? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I suddenly get a charge and didn't know where for, I cant find it where the charge is going. I try to investigate still no answer all my subscription... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Elrich Pangilinan, Feb 10, 2024.

1. how can I refund a charge that I didn't know?

I suddenly get a charge and didn't know where for, I cant find it where the charge is going. I try to investigate still no answer all my subscription where canceled. pls help I don't have money anymore.

:)

Elrich Pangilinan, Feb 10, 2024
  2. Creech [MSFT] Win User

Can I get refunded for charges I didn't authorize?

Due to privacy concerns we don't handle refund issues directly here in the forum. However, most refunds can be handled automatically by following the process detailed here: Request a refund for digital games | Xbox Support

Check the guidelines at the top and then click the big green button in the middle of the page.
  3. onyxishere Win User

It was refunded even know I didn't ask for it.

4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

My Lovely experience with Xbox for 2 years (amazing GamePass Glitch?)

5. Billy AT Win User

still getting charged for minecreaft realms when ive cancelled it last month

it is telling me to renew my server so how am i getting charged when i literally have to renew the subscription? how can i stop being charged for this and get a refund
  6. BidLight4835988 Win User

Why can't I refund something I bought 4 days prior.

I was charged on June 7th for 16.25 for an Ultimate Game Pass and I literally had cancelled the subscription weeks before, and after the deadline i didn't have ultimate for a week or so, then it randomly charges me again. I bought ultimate on my main
    account on June 4th and then it charged on my second acc for literally no reason. I can't refund it because it says I already payed, like no **** I payed why would I want a refund if I didn't pay. They say I have 14 days but its only June 11th, why tf can
    I not refund.
Thema:

how can I refund a charge that I didn't know?

1. how can I refund a charge that I didn't know? - Similar Threads - refund charge didn't

2. Does anybody know what can be done about trying to get back refunds for charges that are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anybody know what can be done about trying to get back refunds for charges that are...: Microsoft replied back via email saying, "We double checked your account and found it's not eligible for a refund. REASON: There are no charges on your account and other account matching the...
  3. Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was accident buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was accident buy: Please help I was accidently buy minecraftRealms after I noticed I suddenly cancelled my subscription :( 44e2334f-6ce0-4040-b8bc-c2791ffd07cb
  4. Asking for refund for fraudulently charge, discrimination or lack of capabilities?

in XBoX on Windows
    Asking for refund for fraudulently charge, discrimination or lack of capabilities?: Hello, I found out on the evening of December 16th that my account was fraudulently charged on the morning of the 16th. So, I immediately contacted Microsoft customer service and connected with an...
  5. I made an accidental purchase and was denied the refund, should I dispute the charge from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I made an accidental purchase and was denied the refund, should I dispute the charge from...: Accidentally bought $44.99 worth of madden points. I was denied the refund, but i need the money back so should i dispute the charge with my bank? d52742e9-4ca4-4f01-8197-e533dfd2f770
  6. I have been charged twice for the same game and was denied a refund for both.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charged twice for the same game and was denied a refund for both.: I have been charged twice for the same game and was denied a refund for both. I'm [mod removed] fuming cause I literally can't own two digital copies of the same game! On top of that one was a...
  7. Why wont xbox or microsoft give me a refund, double charged me for subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont xbox or microsoft give me a refund, double charged me for subscription: i bought game pass ultimate, and on the same day it re-charged me for game pass pc, then canceled itself, yet the money has still come out of my bank account for BOTH subscriptions, and they are...
  8. I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge. How can I get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge. How can I get a refund?: I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge $59.00 because I have not had a gaming account for two years. a476b7eb-1748-4709-9174-f3071b2ce514
  9. Charged 4 Times, No Game Received Despite 1 Receipt For 1 Charge. Full Refund Request.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged 4 Times, No Game Received Despite 1 Receipt For 1 Charge. Full Refund Request.: I have been charged four times. Twice for one game, which I tried to pay for twice after being told the transaction did not go through. Then I tried to pay for another game once and was charged...
  10. Game Pass charged money after account cancellation and no refund avaliable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass charged money after account cancellation and no refund avaliable: Hi, My name is Enrico, and ive recently been charged 12,99 for one month of game pass ultimate wrongly. I cancelled my subscription on the 28th of August, but i was nonetheless charged 12,99...